MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Rising Sun Face Paint and Ring Recipe? P/c?

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Dec 31 11
Broa Mechanic 3
KetchupOmega
So, price check on
- Rising Sun Face Paint Recipe
- Rising Sun Ring Recipe
Also, how much do the rings/face paints go for? Should I sell the recipes or craft them and then sell?
New thread Replies
Dec 31 11
Broa Mechanic 3
KetchupOmega
seriously...
Dec 31 11
Mardia Night Lord
apples4599
not really worth much anymore wait till the events are over
Dec 31 11
Scania Bishop
DAPv
between 5-10mill for both
MapleStory Screen: Lol lag much?
Dec 31 11
Scania Wind Archer 3
SonneSchient
Rising Suns are a pain to craft... Getting level 10 accessory crafting is easy enough, and getting the most of the materials arent that hard. Getting those darn Gallant Emblems are a PAIN to get.

You need 30 emblems for the ring, thats about 11000 battle points. I can never find anyone to PvP with, it takes forever to get that many points...
Dec 31 11*
Scania Shadower
Deymitri
Doesn't matter wether theres an event or not, it matters on what the items require to make it
Since people don't PvP anymore and the time it takes to get them is too much time consuming
I sold my set of Rising for 5m each and no one wants to buy em
Then i sold em for 3m and still none interested so i just gave up and put it on my mule just in case
Dec 31 11
Scania Bow Master
LandFalls
TopMushroom: Rising Suns are a pain to craft... Getting level 10 accessory crafting is easy enough, and getting the most of the materials arent that hard. Getting those darn Gallant Emblems are a PAIN to get.

You need 30 emblems for the ring, thats about 11000 battle points. I can never find anyone to PvP with, it takes forever to get that many points...
You can do the quests. For one of the quests, all you have to do is play 5 games of any mode for a Gallant Emblem.
MapleStory Screen: LandFalls
Dec 31 11
Bera Shadower
evilguy40
RayPist: And at that rate, it'll only take you a month to make one piece of the set!

Well probably by day 23 you'll have gotten 2500 points and then you can get 7 more, making 30.

OT:The trouble in making it is the gallant emblems. 50 emblems for the recipe(or get it off mystery recipes), and 30 to craft a single piece. I don't see why these aren't worth a ton more.
Dec 31 11
Scania Bow Master
LandFalls
RayPist:
Umm, you still can farm for Emblems?
MapleStory Screen: LandFalls Maple Story: B> Mercury Washed Jeans, Scania!
Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login