bzl.co

Add a thread

Whats the best familiar to have

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

What would be a really useful familiar to have? (And by this question I mean familiars that you actually have a decent chance at getting.)
The best I've gotten is a castle golem which heals me as well as attacks two platforms at bw.
Posted: January 2012 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 16

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
Defs Big Spiders. They increase drop rates significantly.
Jan 09 2012
Big Spider from Verne Mines in Edelstein. It increases drop rates.
Jan 09 2012
Ninjalabib Level 200 Scania F/P Arch Mage
Platoon Chronos is a good one. It heals HP and Mana at the normal rate(10%) and it does this for your party as well. If you have a full party with this, you get 60% healing xD. Another benefit to this is that you don't even have to be in the same map, just the same party. At 163, the best one is the mutant snail from future Henny. Does the largest amount of healing(15%)...These are just my opinions. I don't think familiars are useful with there attacks, just their effects.
Jan 09 2012
Red kents are nice because they heal 15/20% hp every 5 seconds and push monsters away from you. Seem to be proficient for a bowman
Jan 09 2012
Darkwolf6545 Level 158 Arcania Thunder Breaker 4
Jr. Boogie is pretty useful, heals a large amount of MP. I don't even have to use MP pots when I have mine out.
Jan 09 2012
simrit3 Level 188 Bellocan Night Lord
Red kents are nice because they heal 15/20% hp every 5 seconds and push monsters away from you. Seem to be proficient for a bowman[/quote]

Nice, I'm gonna hunt one for my NL would be useful for me too!
Jan 09 2012
Jr. Boogie is pretty useful, heals a large amount of MP. I don't even have to use MP pots when I have mine out.[/quote]

That, and it helps slow down monsters as well.
Jan 09 2012
evyxx Level 200 Broa Evan 10th Growth
mutant pig & mutant snail are best
Jan 09 2012
Glinda21 Level 202 Broa I/L Arch Mage
Mutant snail from future hene heals the entire party 15% hp/mp so thats really helpful, and rare
Jan 09 2012
DaMeng Level 90 Windia Angelic Buster 3
Spores.
Jan 09 2012
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.