MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Whats the best familiar to have

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Jan 09 12
Scania Corsair
DatOctopus
What would be a really useful familiar to have? (And by this question I mean familiars that you actually have a decent chance at getting.)
The best I've gotten is a castle golem which heals me as well as attacks two platforms at bw.
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Jan 09 12
Broa Buccaneer
LtGrey
Defs Big Spiders. They increase drop rates significantly.
Jan 09 12
Scania Buccaneer
MeleeRage
Big Spider from Verne Mines in Edelstein. It increases drop rates.
Jan 09 12
Scania F/P Arch Mage
TempeVongola
Platoon Chronos is a good one. It heals HP and Mana at the normal rate(10%) and it does this for your party as well. If you have a full party with this, you get 60% healing xD. Another benefit to this is that you don't even have to be in the same map, just the same party. At 163, the best one is the mutant snail from future Henny. Does the largest amount of healing(15%)...These are just my opinions. I don't think familiars are useful with there attacks, just their effects.
Jan 09 12
Bera Ranger
D4rkstrafe
Red kents are nice because they heal 15/20% hp every 5 seconds and push monsters away from you. Seem to be proficient for a bowman
Jan 09 12
Arcania Buccaneer
Denryuujin
Jr. Boogie is pretty useful, heals a large amount of MP. I don't even have to use MP pots when I have mine out.
Jan 09 12
Bellocan Night Lord
BrownPride21
d4rkstrafe: Red kents are nice because they heal 15/20% hp every 5 seconds and push monsters away from you. Seem to be proficient for a bowman

Nice, I'm gonna hunt one for my NL would be useful for me too!
MapleStory Screen: Nox von leon claw
Jan 09 12
Bera Mechanic 4
DontPanicYet
Darkwolf6545: Jr. Boogie is pretty useful, heals a large amount of MP. I don't even have to use MP pots when I have mine out.

That, and it helps slow down monsters as well.
Jan 09 12
Broa Evan 10th Growth
LtHeather
mutant pig & mutant snail are best
Maple Story: had a dream about someone from my past last night....
Jan 09 12
Broa I/L Arch Mage
Glinda21
Mutant snail from future hene heals the entire party 15% hp/mp so thats really helpful, and rare
PAGE 1 2

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login