L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jan 19 12
Zenith Dark Knight
123JohnnyH
Are dark knights even going to get revamped? I heard that all classes are but, i haven't seen any videos on youtube (i been roaming around) Umm a few questions i would like answered if possible.

Are they getting new skills?
Are any of there skills getting new animation?
Are they going be good for bossing?

and a question in general, can a 153 Dark Knight solo zakum within the time? And if you guys want to know my items and range is comment below but i must say i am not very funded well and kind of weak in my taste
Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Feb 01 12
Khaini Warrior
iVege
Aznsolidierz: I walk talking about everyone who kept quoting what i said, and i actually lol at vege for how desperate he is. So easy to get people worked up over a game. GET AT ME

GRAAHAHAHSAHWRHQ3IRHQ3 HOW DARE YOU T SASYYY SOUL RUSH IS 9IMPROTANT YOU FSDKFJESORW4Q2R Q3WR
Feb 01 12
Bera Dark Knight
Kozura87
Lol you guys are silly

So we are all in agree yes? Mobility not important. Convienant yes, but not important.
Feb 01 12*
Windia Warrior
0bama
>flash jump
>for warriors

WHY.jpg
I hope it needs to be activated by pressing another button while jumping, much as the thief flash jump behaves. If it's like that godawful archer double jump, then I'll be incredibly buttfrustrated. I mean, my god, I already get a speed boost from zerk, a speed/jump boost from a nimble ring, and a (small) speed boost from my shoes. Hell, I'm pretty sure I'm already at maxed speed, but if I'm not, then I'm pretty damn close -- If I purchased a speed potion from Ludibrium, there's no doubt that I would have 140%. I don't want this. ;_;

God, I hope it's an optional skill, like the real flash jump. Please don't let it be some bizarre, ever present, passive thing, much like the archer double jump that drove me to stop playing my Sniper altogether. Please. It's so annoying; you don't even know. When all you want to do is jump once, god help you if your thumb accidentally, barely, taps the jump button a second time -- because now you're zooming through the air like goddamned rambo with jet skis.

edit: Oh, it's soul rush? Never mind.

edit2: I wasn't around when we had Achilles. It sounds lovely from what I've read of it, though. L> that instead of this other fluff.
Feb 02 12
Scania Dark Knight
spareblade
I don't particularly care about Soul Rush. I don't ever see myself using it while training. Will it be nice while travelling? Sure, but it's not needed at all. Impale damage + kill chance is great, as is the extra crit chance on Zerk.

What I'm -really- excited about is the extra healing from Dragon Wisdom. 20% chance to heal 10%? Seriously? We've become friggin' Pally's! Never need to heal during training. That's handy
Feb 02 12
Scania Dark Knight
J3rokenSpear
First thought that pops up when reading about soul jump: Faster fm surfing
The only things that appeal to me are the impale buff and spear speed changes
Feb 02 12
Khaini Warrior
iVege
I should be able to jump + soul rush with a macro program easily. Hopefully I won't get banned since I already have a ban history of use of third party programs. Eh, I'll play around for a while then l'll have to train my fingers
Feb 03 12
Scania Dark Knight
Skardsend
Honestly we need the following in my opinion.
Achilles (To survive 1/1s better) , 100% stance, 3 hit sac with longer range.
New MapleStory Screen: Reached level 200 kaiser! New MapleStory Video: lvl182 Demon Slayer Training
Feb 03 12
Bera Dark Knight
Kozura87
Skardsend: Honestly we need the following in my opinion.

Agreed (Though I'm fine with sac hitting twice).
Feb 03 12*
Khaini Warrior
iVege
Skardsend: Honestly we need the following in my opinion.

100% stance is annoying with a ds. Always get the anti-bot thingy that stops you from attacking. I'm fine with 95%/97%(/99%) which will be possible after union. But then again ds [attack] is much faster than impale. Still, I'm happy with 95% stance.

As for sac, I'm not so insanely funded to care, but if its hit count is going to go any higher I want an animation, range and action change.
Feb 03 12
Bera Dark Knight
Dinchman
iVege: 100% stance is annoying with a ds. Always get the anti-bot thingy that stops you from attacking. I'm fine with 95%/97%/99% which will be possible after union.

99% really isn't that much better. Remember 99% is two times as effective as 98%, like 98% is two times as effective as 96%. One in a hundred chance to get knocked back isn't really going to help with the attack cap, but it will definitely confuse/shock you a little every time it happens.
90% (one in ten) or 100% (none at all) are really the way to go for me. With 100% stance you can always just adjust to moving every 20 or so seconds.
New MapleStory Screen: Dinchmanizer.
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login