bzl.co

Add a thread

Dark Knight revamp

Dark Knight Forum Talk about Spearman, Dragon Knight and Dark Knight

Are dark knights even going to get revamped? I heard that all classes are but, i haven't seen any videos on youtube (i been roaming around) Umm a few questions i would like answered if possible.

Are they getting new skills?
Are any of there skills getting new animation?
Are they going be good for bossing?

and a question in general, can a 153 Dark Knight solo zakum within the time? And if you guys want to know my items and range is comment below but i must say i am not very funded well and kind of weak in my taste
Posted: January 2012 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 112

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12
>flash jump
>for warriors

WHY.jpg
I hope it needs to be activated by pressing another button while jumping, much as the thief flash jump behaves. If it's like that [i]godawful[/i] archer double jump, then I'll be incredibly buttfrustrated. I mean, my god, I already get a speed boost from zerk, a speed/jump boost from a nimble ring, and a (small) speed boost from my shoes. Hell, I'm pretty sure I'm already at maxed speed, but if I'm not, then I'm pretty damn close -- If I purchased a speed potion from Ludibrium, there's no doubt that I would have 140%. I don't want this. ;_;

God, I hope it's an optional skill, like the real flash jump. Please don't let it be some bizarre, ever present, passive [i]thing[/i], much like the archer double jump that drove me to stop playing my Sniper altogether. Please. It's so annoying; you don't even know. When all you want to do is jump once, [i]god help you[/i] if your thumb accidentally, barely, taps the jump button a second time -- because now you're zooming through the air like goddamned rambo with jet skis.

edit: Oh, it's soul rush? Never mind.

edit2: I wasn't around when we had Achilles. It sounds lovely from what I've read of it, though. L> that instead of this other fluff.
Feb 01 2012
HolyBloodly Level 205 Scania Dark Knight
I don't particularly care about Soul Rush. I don't ever see myself using it while training. Will it be nice while travelling? Sure, but it's not needed at all. Impale damage + kill chance is great, as is the extra crit chance on Zerk.

What I'm -really- excited about is the extra healing from Dragon Wisdom. 20% chance to heal 10%? Seriously? We've become friggin' Pally's! Never need to heal during training. That's handy
Feb 02 2012
abi232 Level 157 Scania Phantom 4
First thought that pops up when reading about soul jump: Faster fm surfing
The only things that appeal to me are the impale buff and spear speed changes
Feb 02 2012
ivege Level 10 Khaini
I should be able to jump + soul rush with a macro program easily. Hopefully I won't get banned since I already have a ban history of use of third party programs. Eh, I'll play around for a while then l'll have to train my fingers
Feb 02 2012
Skardsend Level 200 Scania Dark Knight
Honestly we need the following in my opinion.
Achilles (To survive 1/1s better) , 100% stance, 3 hit sac with longer range.
Feb 03 2012
GunsTheSparkle Level 193 Bera Dark Knight
Achilles (To survive 1/1s better) , 100% stance, 3 hit sac with longer range.[/quote]

Agreed (Though I'm fine with sac hitting twice).
Feb 03 2012
iVege Level 10 Khaini
Achilles (To survive 1/1s better) , 100% stance, 3 hit sac with longer range.[/quote]

100% stance is annoying with a ds. Always get the anti-bot thingy that stops you from attacking. I'm fine with 95%/97%(/99%) which will be possible after union. But then again ds [attack] is much faster than impale. Still, I'm happy with 95% stance.

As for sac, I'm not so insanely funded to care, but if its hit count is going to go any higher I want an animation, range and action change.
Feb 03 2012
100% stance is annoying with a ds. Always get the anti-bot thingy that stops you from attacking. I'm fine with 95%/97%/99% which will be possible after union.[/quote]

99% really isn't that much better. Remember 99% is two times as effective as 98%, like 98% is two times as effective as 96%. One in a hundred chance to get knocked back isn't really going to help with the attack cap, but it will definitely confuse/shock you a little every time it happens.
90% (one in ten) or 100% (none at all) are really the way to go for me. With 100% stance you can always just adjust to moving every 20 or so seconds.
Feb 03 2012
iVege Level 10 Khaini
99% really isn't that much better. Remember 99% is two times as effective as 98%, like 98% is two times as effective as 96%. One in a hundred chance to get knocked back isn't really going to help with the attack cap, but it will definitely confuse/shock you a little every time it happens.
90% (one in ten) or 100% (none at all) are really the way to go for me. With 100% stance you can always just adjust to moving every 20 or so seconds.[/quote]

I meant 95% with union, 97% with decent co and 99% with co. With 99% stance, I'll be killing and moving at a rate where bot thingygummy wouldn't matter.
Feb 03 2012
I meant 95% with union, 97% with decent co and 99% with co. With 99% stance, I'll be killing and moving at a rate where bot thingygummy wouldn't matter.[/quote]

I was saying the difference between 99% and 100% is just so much smaller than the difference between 99% and 90% to the extent that having 99% stance is just the worst of both worlds. You still reach the attack cap way too often, but when you do get knocked back once in a million years, it really catches you by surprise. In my opinion, from 95% onwards, with higher stance chance it does more harm than good. Rather just stay at 90%.
Feb 03 2012
Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.