MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jan 19 12
Khaini Shade 4
Conservating
Can anyone explain what is it ? I know its a lvl 10 boss, but how lvl 10's suppose to kill him.
And it drop useless helm
Can anyone explain more about this boss ?

Thank you

I got the info:

Pink Zakum Raid

January 18 - January 31
Requirement: Lv.30 or above
The OS4 has created a pink Zakum clone for adventurers to fight to let off stress!
You can enter the battle by accepting the quest, which will appear 3 times per day: 6:30 PM, 7:30 PM, and 8:30 PM Pacific.
Click the walkie talkie notification above your character's head to speak to the OS4 and accept the quest and be sent to the waiting room.
After a brief moment in the waiting room, players will be divided up into different battle instances.
Up to 40 players can enter a Pink Zakum instance.
Since you won't have much time to create a party, special HP, MP, and Speed buffs will be granted automatically to all players in the map.
Even though it's a clone, Pink Zakum was constructed to be much weaker than regular Zakum.
There is a 20 minute timer to beat Pink Zakum.
You will be able to leave the instance by talking to Researcher H.
If you die, you will respawn in a room with a portal and Researcher H. Use the portal to enter the fight again, or talk to Researcher H to be given the option to leave.
The OS4 buffs will be removed if you leave the map while Pink Zakum is still alive.
The OS4 buffs will remain in effect if you leave the map after defeating Pink Zakum.
After the battle is complete you'll be sent to a debriefing room. Talk to Head Researcher Wynn to claim your prize or admit defeat.
Once you leave the event maps, you will be moved to the closest town.
Rewards:
special Teleport Rock (1 time use, expires after 30 minutes)
Gift box that can contain a Pink Zakum Chair (tradeable), a Pink Zakum Helmet, or a trait EXP item.
Pink Zakum Helmet: REQ LEV: 30, STR/DEX/INT/LUK + 3, Weapon/Magic DEF +50, ACC/AVOID +20, 10 upgrade slots unhammered, untradeable.
MapleStory Screen: My phantom outfit MapleStory Video: Last Video of xArcainoz in Dojo - 101 BaM