L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jan 22 12
Khaini Beginner
justgoogleit
What range is required to solo czak?
And in what order should I kill the arms?

I'm at about a 75k range right now
Replies
PAGE 1 2
Jan 22 12
Bera Demon Slayer 4
NthMetal
New MapleStory Screen: When NPCs don't sell in bulk New MapleStory Video: 9 minutes of random coupons
Jan 22 12
Bellocan Hero
xIDyNaMiiTE
You should be fine.
Jan 22 12
Khaini Beginner
justgoogleit
i have 30% boss. how long do you think it would take?
Jan 22 12
Bera Hero
SkyBon
40mins ~ 60mins.
New MapleStory Screen: Future items in maple New MapleStory Video: 200 Hero (SkyBon) vs Zakum
Jan 22 12
Khaini Beginner
justgoogleit
which arms should i kill first.

i read something and it said like arm 1,2, etc. but i dont know which is is 1 and which arm is 2 etc.
Jan 22 12
Bera Hero
SkyBon
The bottom two left first because of seduction. Unfortunately, before, auto-aggro wasn't existent so people handle it last, but now auto-aggro is there so you have to kill seduction arms first.
New MapleStory Screen: Future items in maple New MapleStory Video: 200 Hero (SkyBon) vs Zakum
Jan 23 12
Windia Hero
andyanythin
lol 75k range is easily enough. you can kill in like 50mins. i kill czak same as zak. stand on bottom and hit the bottom 4arms, and then when some arms at the bottom die kill left side then right side
New MapleStory Screen: Dw zak solo New MapleStory Video: Hero Empress Instructors Solo
Jan 24 12
Khaini Beginner
justgoogleit
okay thanks for the replies. how do you deal with the seduce?
i tried the other night and tried to be fully potted the whole time but i died. im trying to make a profit of of this so i want to no use wheels
Jan 24 12
Windia Hero
andyanythin
you died? arms only hit like 2 or 3k so sed shouldn't be able to kill you. get hero's will if you haven't though. it dispels sed but it's sortof useless with the 6minute cooldown. on body, since you're on enrage, you can't hit the monsters zak summons and your pg will make them all try to attack you so when you get sed you lose like 5hp.

if you keep dying though, spam alt enter when you get sed so you lag and don't get hit
New MapleStory Screen: Dw zak solo New MapleStory Video: Hero Empress Instructors Solo
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login