• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jan 22 12
Khaini Beginner
VintageFake
Hey Basil,

If I were to try to make gloves with Decent Sharp Eyes, what gloves would I use? Preferably if I could rent them out. Before Big Bang, all there was was Reverse Gloves, now there are Von Leon Gloves, but those are also non-tradable once equipped.. Since you can only get Decent SE on 120+ gloves, what gloves would be used?

Thanks in advance.
Replies
Jan 22 12
Scania Corsair
CorsairStory
You can rent SE... VL gloves are PSOKable, same with empress gloves
New MapleStory Screen: Corsairstory damage on zak
Jan 22 12
Khaini Beginner
VintageFake
JoshStory: You can rent SE... VL gloves are PSOKable, same with empress gloves

That's what I'm asking. What gloves (if there are any) that you don't need to PSOK. Cause that probably adds on another 200m to rent, since you have to PSOK it everytime you trade (not to mention you need to PSOK to trade back to the owner). And that means the item is untradable, if you need to PSOK it. If you read the item, it says Untradable but able to use Premium Scissors of Karma or whatever.

Long story short, I meant are there any gloves that don't need to be P/Soked.
Jan 22 12*
Scania Night Lord
cutiexxbunny
Every 120+ gloves need PSOK or there would not be people renting VL gloves and would rent that instead
Jan 22 12
Windia Night Lord
Buhnanza
cLearLybaD: That's what I'm asking. What gloves (if there are any) that you don't need to PSOK. Cause that probably adds on another 200m to rent, since you have to PSOK it everytime you trade (not to mention you need to PSOK to trade back to the owner). And that means the item is untradable, if you need to PSOK it. If you read the item, it says Untradable but able to use Premium Scissors of Karma or whatever.

Long story short, I meant are there any gloves that don't need to be P/Soked.

No, there aren't.
Jan 22 12
Windia Dark Knight
IampChops
Don't think so.
New MapleStory Screen: Iampchops level 200 dark knight New MapleStory Video: IampChops Level 200 Dark Knight
Jan 22 12
Mardia Blade Master
XKyoriDualX
Nexon : sorry son, thats how we roll
New MapleStory Screen: Big body needs big chair eh?
Jan 22 12
Khaini Beginner
VintageFake
Okay, thanks everyone.

If I was to rent SE, how much do you think it would cost? (Mainly for people in Khaini) - Cause I haven't seen anyone with SE gloves yet.

above, LOL.
Jan 22 12
Bera Hero
Yugidude3536
most people rent for about 50-75m + the 2 PsOKS
New MapleStory Screen: Maple Soul Rohen - ATK 126
Jan 22 12
Scania Marksman
danycoils
you can charge like 70-100m maybe for the service and the collat depends on the potential and stats of the gloves. The problem will be that theres no an universal lv 120 glove so you will need to make only for 1 class.
New MapleStory Screen: Blue varuna with special feature
Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One