L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
Getting a monster familiar card that is low level to you?
MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers
Jan 23 12
Scania Shadower
Calviners
I'm level 134 and I know that drop rates of lower level monsters are near 0% if your level is too high.
I'm trying to look for the Big Spider Familiar Card but those are 62 levels under me. I'm wondering if I can still get them at my level...
Thanks guys
Replies
PAGE 1 2
Jan 23 12*
Khaini Buccaneer
UltimateFlip
it doesnt really matter all that much. This thing that matters is what lvl the Monster is; the lower the monster, the easier it is to get
New MapleStory Screen: Does anyone still have this chair and pe
Jan 23 12
Khaini Bishop
Tisikitten
You can get low level monster cards, I don't know if the monster card drop rate is effected at all by the level gap, cause you can still go to red snails and get them to drop just about everytime... Big Spider Familiars are a pretty low drop rate to begin with, I think it took me 3 or 4 hours to get 3 of them? Don't give up!
Jan 23 12
Windia Shadower
UhWut
Sorry if this is off topic, but why are those spider familiars so popular? Do they give +atk/matk?

And I don't think level matters if you're that ahead of their levels. I'm 170 and still get low leveled familiars from time to time.
Jan 23 12
Khaini Bishop
Tisikitten
Lamato: Sorry if this is off topic, but why are those spider familiars so popular? Do they give +atk/matk?

And I don't think level matters if you're that ahead of their levels. I'm 170 and still get low leveled familiars from time to time.

They're like 2x drop cards basically, they increase the drop rate of items by a large amount
Jan 23 12
Galicia Battle Mage 4
LightCuber
It greatly increase the item and meso drop rate of monsters you kill while it's summoned.
New MapleStory Video: Zakum Solo BaM revamp v.142
Jan 23 12
Broa Wild Hunter 4
XJOV9213
Lamato: Sorry if this is off topic, but why are those spider familiars so popular? Do they give +atk/matk?

they increase the drop rate
Jan 23 12
Bellocan Mercedes 4
HaShedon

60% drop rate boost.
I have a feeling that the chance of getting it might be affected a bit, but it's definitely possible to get lower level familiars.
Jan 23 12
Windia Shadower
UhWut
Tisikitten: Oh, thanks.
Jan 23 12
Scania Demon Slayer 2
SlayinDrago
It's not really you, as to all high levels. It's just the high level monsters. It's the drop rate of the high level familiars. If the familiars were really easy to get, the prices would drop for it, not really a use for auctioning the high level monsters. Also, is it possible to get a boss familiar? It seems impossible. Also that if we were to get boss monsters easily, it would make a lot of things lagggy
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login