• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
good attack range for soloing zakum?
MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers
Jan 31 12
Scania Aran 4
grizzy511
hi i was wondering what the min damage is for zakum, im level 137 and i do about 28k damage with my demon lash
Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Jan 31 12
Windia Mercedes 4
Ragefx
^The sheet number
Jan 31 12
Bera Mercedes 4
Furiri
I'll say around 30-40k range, because people don't want people hogging the channel
Jan 31 12
Khaini Battle Mage 4
Waviing
Lucidic: When people say "range" do they mean the character sheet number or the actual damage number that pops up with your most common attack?

The attck range is in the S hotkey and it look like this: xxxxx-xxxxxx
New MapleStory Screen: My phantom outfit New MapleStory Video: Last Video of xArcainoz in Dojo - 101 BaM
Jan 31 12
Bera Cannoneer 4
CConcentrate
what about NLs anyone? (sorry for stealing threat)
New MapleStory Screen: Finally i can hit 100k with mille :c
Jan 31 12
Bera Marksman
askmynames
Wait.. What range or we talking here? Range like the one in skills or range when u attack monster? If its the one in skills tab I have almost 50k range at lvl 158 and when I use demon impact I hit at 2xx,xxx per line. So how long u guys think I can solo zak? Or will I even make it? O-o
Jan 31 12
Scania Night Lord
AngelCorrupt
KeepSake: what about NLs anyone? (sorry for stealing threat)

20-30k with max TT should be enough for like 35min solo
New MapleStory Screen: Finally hit Lvl 200! New MapleStory Video: MapleStory: FRAPS vs Camtasia Recorder 8
Jan 31 12
Bera Cannoneer 4
proxylic
Only 28k with the last hit or the first hit of demon slash, I'm going to say your not ready to solo zak.
Jan 31 12*
Bera Buccaneer
FatGoneCrazy
How long would you think it'd take me to solo Zak as a cannoneer (roughly 29k range w/buffs)
Jan 31 12
Scania Phantom 4
CaptainRinko
20k+ to solo in about 35-40min
New MapleStory Screen: First zakum solo
Jan 31 12*
Scania Aran 4
grizzy511
28k with my first hit with demon lash and my actuall ATT is 9782-10870 but when nexon decides to fix dark metamorphis it'll be more
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One