MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Feb 06 12
Galicia Demon Slayer 4
bikramxx
Hey guys i hit 120 the other day and i would like to ask what do i max first so far i put points in Super tranformation,Maple warrior,Barrage,Dragonstrike,Speedfusion,and demoltion they all have 1+ so what do i start maxing out first?
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Feb 06 12
Scania Buccaneer
MeleeRage
I shouldn't have to do this. But there is a guide section. For basic questions, these easily answer most if not all of your concerns. Here, I'll even be nice.

http://www.basilmarket.com/MapleStory-Guide-A-Buccs-complete-guide-to-Buccaneer-hood-410.html
Feb 06 12*
Scania Buccaneer
Ampurion
Stickie'd guide.

Edit: Ninja'd
MapleStory Screen: Crescendo - mike's hair run
Feb 06 12
Scania Buccaneer
MeleeRage
Kreyni: Stickie'd guide.

Edit: Ninja'd

F3 sorry bro
Feb 07 12
Bellocan Buccaneer
DeMalManche
Guide = TLDR

Put 1 point into DS, barrage, SI, ST, demo, and TL
Then max PR.
Then max DS
Then ST
Then demo
Then MW.
The rest is useless.

I could give you a long explanation of why to get the skills in that particular order, and why the rest of the skills are useless, but you'll find most of that in the previously posted links to Tricks122's guide.
MapleStory Screen: 910k exp per bearwolf
Feb 07 12
Windia Buccaneer
Tricks122
one23abc: Guide = TLDR

If someone can't read the guide(Or at the very least use CTRL+F to search) to find the information they want, they don't really deserve it. Like seriously, the information is RIGHT THERE and NOBODY is forcing you to read the justification. You can go in, look PURELY at the builds and still succeed. This is why I always reply when someone posts a build in one of these threads, the OP clearly didn't even TRY and look or can't take their time to, so they don't deserve an answer.
MapleStory Screen: Post-mutiny buccaneer setup
Feb 08 12
Scania Buccaneer
MeleeRage
Tricks122: If someone can't read the guide(Or at the very least use CTRL+F to search) to find the information they want, they don't really deserve it. Like seriously, the information is RIGHT THERE and NOBODY is forcing you to read the justification. You can go in, look PURELY at the builds and still succeed. This is why I always reply when someone posts a build in one of these threads, the OP clearly didn't even TRY and look or can't take their time to, so they don't deserve an answer.

Agreed for the most part. It's annoying that they don't look, but that's why you don't outright give them the build. That's why I just posted the (your) guide.
Feb 08 12
Windia Buccaneer
Tricks122
1CrazyCleric: Agreed for the most part. It's annoying that they don't look, but that's why you don't outright give them the build. That's why I just posted the (your) guide.

No harm in doing that. I usually don't link them and tell them to check the sticky, but there's it forces them to atleast look rather than get spoon fed the info.
MapleStory Screen: Post-mutiny buccaneer setup
Feb 08 12
Bellocan Buccaneer
DeMalManche
Tricks122: If someone can't read the guide(Or at the very least use CTRL+F to search) to find the information they want, they don't really deserve it. Like seriously, the information is RIGHT THERE and NOBODY is forcing you to read the justification. You can go in, look PURELY at the builds and still succeed. This is why I always reply when someone posts a build in one of these threads, the OP clearly didn't even TRY and look or can't take their time to, so they don't deserve an answer.

In my opinion, the 4th job skill build section of the guide is a bit cluttered. That's all.
MapleStory Screen: 910k exp per bearwolf
Feb 08 12
Scania Buccaneer
MeleeRage
one23abc: In my opinion, the 4th job skill build section of the guide is a bit cluttered. That's all.

It's not just straight numbers so it's not the easiest, but it explains why it should be that way. If a player knows a little bit more about why they're doing that build, it's a really big help. Besides, if you're looking for help, you should be able to stop for a few seconds to read a sentence.
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login