L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Feb 09 12
Galicia Evan 10th Growth
DovahRuler
ive never made an exploere 4th job but my friend needs help. can someone tell me what he has to do. also can i help him kill manon and griffy?
New MapleStory Video: GMS Mercedes Level 105 Training Skills MP3
Replies
Feb 09 12
dude i think u need to go to the pinacle of forest thing
Feb 09 12
Galicia Evan 10th Growth
DovahRuler
SeaNugget: dude i think u need to go to the pinacle of forest thing

yea he told me that but then what does he have to do?
New MapleStory Video: GMS Mercedes Level 105 Training Skills MP3
Feb 09 12
Broa Cannoneer 3
CarnageCanon
What you should do is open up a new tab in your browser and type "maplestory 4th job explorer guide" into google.
Feb 09 12
Windia Shadower
CynicBound
Theres a glitch right now with 4th job adv. so you have to talk to Cassandra to advance. First of all he has to talk to his 3rd job instructor then talk to the 4th, they will give you a test you you will have to complete it. Then you're done.
New MapleStory Screen: Minecraft khanjar and basil market coin
Feb 09 12*
Scania F/P Arch Mage
hernando
CynicBound: Theres a glitch right now with 4th job adv. so you have to talk to Cassandra to advance. First of all he has to talk to his 3rd job instructor then talk to the 4th, they will give you a test you you will have to complete it. Then you're done.

Don't think you have to talk to 3rd job anymore, but talk to Cassandra, she'll tele you to Forest of the Priest (4th job instructor map). Talk to your respective 4th job instructor, then use a return to town scroll. DO NOT try to exit through the door, because you'll just dc. Go into the Manon map, kill Manon, pick up the item. Go in to Griffey map, kill Griffey pick up the item. Talk to Cassandra and tele back into the Forest of the Priest, and advance.

EDIT: They made the Manon/Griffey maps instanced for 4th job, so nobody can come in with you.

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login