bzl.co

Add a thread

Is Maplestory a good game

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

Is Maplestory a good game? Is it ok to keep playing to 200 since i am lvl 164 now or should i quit since there's lots of bad situations going on in maple now
Opinions will be great
Thanks
Posted: February 2012 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 5

Replies

Like any game, it has good points and bad points.

I'd say it's a good game that isn't living up to it's potential.

Really the worst thing is the community.
Feb 10 2012
ProBlades Level 70 Bera Aran 3
If you're actually analyzing the game like a critic....it's terrible....
But if you should play the game or not is for you to decide. If you feel it's a waste of time, quit, you're probably better off anyway.
Feb 10 2012
I guess, that's all relative and subjective, like compared to Tic-Tac-Toe, MS has a lot more content but Tic-Tac-Toe is cheaper, much more stable, has few to no hackers (some cheaters), and has less problems and bugs, it's also consistent. I mean it's debatable which has more gameplay value since they both get repetitive. Tic-Tac-Toe is more of a social game since their is someone right next to you. Some complain MS is getting less and less social.

In my opinion I would take a break from MS and try Tic-Tac-Toe and see if you enjoy it, it's pretty great
Feb 10 2012
PandaBurr Level 174 Mardia Wind Archer 4
why do you care what others think? Play if you like it, quit if you dont.
Feb 10 2012
If you're actually analyzing the game like a critic....it's terrible....
But if you should play the game or not is for you to decide. If you feel it's a waste of time, quit, you're probably better off anyway.[/quote]
I agree with you that the game is terrible.I've heard many people saying it, but they still keep playing, i mean if the game is bad, what's the point of continuing wasting your time on this game?
Feb 10 2012

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.