MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Feb 10 12
Mardia Night Lord
VipNight
Is Maplestory a good game? Is it ok to keep playing to 200 since i am lvl 164 now or should i quit since there's lots of bad situations going on in maple now
Opinions will be great :D
New thread Replies
Feb 10 12
Broa I/L Wizard
HyperMagi
Like any game, it has good points and bad points.

I'd say it's a good game that isn't living up to it's potential.

Really the worst thing is the community.
Feb 10 12
Windia Assassin
xxpandaxsinx
It's really subjective. If you enjoy the game and have the drive to reach 200, go for it. If you don't want to reach 200 just play for the fun of it. You should quit when the game no longer gives you any enjoyment, or if it starts to affect your real life negatively.

As for the "bad situations" going on right now, all I have to say is, just be aware that spending real life money on this game will always come with a risk. The game could shut down and you would not get a refund; transactions could screw up and you'd have to wait for Customer Service to sort you out; you could get hacked with not much compensation etc. As long as you are aware of the risks and buy/not buy NX based on that, the current situation in MS shouldn't be too bad.
MapleStory Screen: Beware of the lv 66 battle ma
Feb 10 12
Bera Shadower
evilguy40
If you're actually analyzing the game like a critic....it's terrible....
But if you should play the game or not is for you to decide. If you feel it's a waste of time, quit, you're probably better off anyway.
Feb 10 12*
Windia Evan 8th Growth
Gandoweria
I guess, that's all relative and subjective, like compared to Tic-Tac-Toe, MS has a lot more content but Tic-Tac-Toe is cheaper, much more stable, has few to no hackers (some cheaters), and has less problems and bugs, it's also consistent. I mean it's debatable which has more gameplay value since they both get repetitive. Tic-Tac-Toe is more of a social game since their is someone right next to you. Some complain MS is getting less and less social.

In my opinion I would take a break from MS and try Tic-Tac-Toe and see if you enjoy it, it's pretty great
Feb 10 12
Mardia Demon Slayer 4
Talyun
why do you care what others think? Play if you like it, quit if you dont.
Feb 10 12
Mardia Night Lord
VipNight
ProBlades: If you're actually analyzing the game like a critic....it's terrible....
But if you should play the game or not is for you to decide. If you feel it's a waste of time, quit, you're probably better off anyway.
I agree with you that the game is terrible.I've heard many people saying it, but they still keep playing, i mean if the game is bad, what's the point of continuing wasting your time on this game?

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login