L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Feb 10 12
Scania Battle Mage 4
HobKing
uhm, ok so i passed the cutscene when vita spawns bunnies on you.
and turned in the quest, so now i need to find vita in the caves.
but shes nowhere to be found and gelimer just asks me if i want to buy another 4th job item for 5m.

what do next?
New MapleStory Screen: The Rise of the HobKing
Replies
Feb 10 12
Scania Battle Mage 4
andylong1999
idk wat do since i didnt do it yet but resistance could the the alliance now?
Feb 10 12
Scania Battle Mage 4
HobKing
yea, that broken portal only lets you in, if you do the Wendeline quests
New MapleStory Screen: The Rise of the HobKing
Feb 10 12
Scania Battle Mage 4
andylong1999
is wendeline the resistance doctor?
if he is then im pretty sure i did all his quests
Feb 15 12
Scania Mechanic 4
Lonsdaleite
I'm having the same problem as you. It still lists my current quest as Vita's Disappearance.
New MapleStory Screen: Lots of orcas
Feb 15 12
Scania Battle Mage 4
andylong1999
1)ok for "Vita's Disappearance" go to the mine entrance(a cutscene should play),kill the bunnies,finish talking, and when the two disappear go back the resistance HQ and finish the quest by talking to claudine
2)for "Gelimer's Trap" go to the normal mine entrance where the big bunny npc is and keep walking right, dont go in the portal, just keep walking and when u reach the end o the map u will be in another map
Feb 19 12
Bera Demon Slayer 4
Karbonatje
andylong1014: 1)ok for "Vita's Disappearance" go to the mine entrance(a cutscene should play),kill the bunnies,finish talking, and when the two disappear go back the resistance HQ and finish the quest by talking to claudine
2)for "Gelimer's Trap" go to the normal mine entrance where the big bunny npc is and keep walking right, dont go in the portal, just keep walking and when u reach the end o the map u will be in another map

cutscene? i have vita's disappearance too. and i have scouted all maps in the mine, but never got any cutscene. which map should i enter?
info: i'm doing it on my lvl 95 WH
Feb 25 12*
Windia Night Walker 3
Azno3o
I actually just did this today like NOW literally.
You go to where the entrance of the mine is.
When you beat the bunnies and Gelimer's gone go back to Claudia and go onto the next quest.
After you get the next quest you go past the mine where it shows the arrow and when you go through it shows a portal go to the portal now go to i think the first portal that shows an arrow pointing up and you'll see vita (I THINK it maybe random) go boom ):

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login