MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Feb 13 12
Windia Beginner
BeginnerQT
i did the pre quests and im in the cave of life but when i click on horntail's schedule it says do you want to enter i click "yes i do" then it says
"you reckless fool you must pair up w/ the strongest"
i'v seen the horntail's is defeated msg all the time so it must not be glitched, does anyone know how to get into horntails?
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Feb 13 12
Galicia Demon Slayer 4
OakmontSlay
Is there other people coming with you?
Feb 13 12
Broa Mercedes 4
hampering
the glitch does not pertain to whether horntail can be killed or not; it refers to how many and which people are allowed to enter horntail.
regardless, it's asking you to make an expedition with some people.
MapleStory Screen: Guild quest.
Feb 13 12
Scania Bishop
icephoenix21
Horntail is still glitched, but it was never glitched to the point where no one can beat him.

The part you are talking about is before the actual cave of life.
You either need 6 people to do the htpq or you need to have the mark of the squad badge.
MapleStory Screen: 210 Bishop range-789315-830859 MapleStory Video: 223 is easy to get to!
Feb 13 12
Windia Beginner
BeginnerQT
im in there alone no 1 is w/ me i was trying to solo.
Feb 13 12
Scania Battle Mage 4
HobKing
so like, r there still ht police? (in scania)

i never bothered doing it, but i wanna try just once for a ss to my album
MapleStory Screen: The Rise of the HobKing
Feb 13 12
Scania Hero
Tevlev
To get into Horntail first get badge of the squad member done so by completely the quests and completely the HTPQ. Second log on RIGHT AFTER a SC and somehow make a HT exp full of six people to get into the cave of life and then be one of the first 30 people to sign up at Ht to be able to fight him SOLO for the whole week or until the next SC. Oh and also find a way to get past the D/C hackers =D!
Feb 13 12
Scania Evan 9th Growth
EpitomeOfSad
do it RIGHT AFTER a server crash, it will reset list and you can enter ht.
MapleStory Screen: Von leon dc hacks MapleStory Video: Solo von leon 0% dex lvl 10 weapon
Feb 13 12
Scania Bishop
icephoenix21
NawThatsMine: im in there alone no 1 is w/ me i was trying to solo.

You need about a 40k range to solo successfully, just so you know.
Not to mention, depending on the class you have, seduce could do you in, even if you have hero's will.

You definitely need mark of the squad badge then, and ask your friends to be fillers for your expedition.
Mark of the Squad allows you to bypass the HTPQ.

TheAxelFenrir:
Unfortunately, yes.
MapleStory Screen: 210 Bishop range-789315-830859 MapleStory Video: 223 is easy to get to!
Feb 13 12
Windia Beginner
BeginnerQT
Icephoenix21: You need about a 40k range to solo successfully, just so you know.
Not to mention, depending on the class you have, seduce could do you in, even if you have hero's will.

You definitely need mark of the squad badge then, and ask your friends to be fillers for your expedition.
Mark of the Squad allows you to bypass the HTPQ.

TheAxelFenrir:
Unfortunately, yes.

i have 78k range and how do you get the mark?
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login