• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Feb 24 12
KradiaGMS Dark Knight
BrofistMe
Title says it all ~ I'm trying to fight Papulatus down in Ludibrium. I've got my Piece of Cracked Dimension ready, however I can't even enter into the map where you're supposed to place to piece in. I'm pressing the up key, I'm asking people, nothing's working. Am I missing something? What gives?

Edit: What exactly does the Tombstone do, the one beside the Papulatus entrance? Is it significant? Is there a pre-quest I don't know about? Do I have to kill something? Please help
Replies
PAGE 1 2
Feb 24 12
Bera Hero
CassiusClay
make sure you did all the quests from the clown guy and that you have a ludibrium medal in your inventory which drops from gatekeeper/thanatos
Feb 24 12
KradiaGMS Dark Knight
BrofistMe
Clown guy meaning Flo? and ok I'll try that I guess. thanks
Feb 24 12
Scania Bow Master
LostlProph3t
just need a ludibrium medal and they drop from gatekeeper / thanatos if you have the quest open
if not, get rid of your piece of crack dimension, close all quests from them and wait a few days and they'll give you a free medal + crack

had this problem also
Feb 24 12
Scania Aran 4
AranPhyaze
The other guy, the guy to the right starts the quest.

10 tachions the first quest, 300 tachions + 100 Mysterious Powders for the second, then 3 pieces of dimension for the last.

Just make sure you don't turn in the quest "Papulatus". Just forfeit it to get more pieces.
Feb 24 12
Zenith Paladin
okasen
Feb 24 12*
KradiaGMS Dark Knight
BrofistMe
Yeah I was looking around some websites, and they said there's a Lv 60 and above quest called "The Lost Medal". I checked both my completed and available quests and it didn't show up in either. Is it a cygnus knights thing? Can one of you confirm it's not?
Feb 24 12
Scania Bow Master
LostlProph3t
throw away your piece of crack and wait a day or two or three and 'the lost medal' quest will come back
Feb 24 12
Bera Chief Bandit
xNightrose
iStalkHob0s: Yeah I was looking around some websites, and they said there's a Lv 60 and above quest called "The Lost Medal". I checked both my completed and available quests and it didn't show up in either. Is it a cygnus knights thing? Can one of you confirm it's not?

Not sure if it's different for Cygnus Knights, but for everyone else the new level to start the Papulatus quest line is 120.

I had the same issue a while ago trying to figure out why I couldn't start it sooner, then realized that most places have out of date guides.
Feb 24 12
KradiaGMS Dark Knight
BrofistMe
Wow thank you, you helped me the most haha. I was wondering the same thing cause I was pre-bb and I recently came back. I wanted to do Pap cause I did it on my DK when he was below level 120, so I didn't really know they changed the level cap.
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One