MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Skyrim fans are annoying

MapleStory Forums : Chat : Talk about topics not related to MS

Feb 27 12
Windia Aran 4
XxIceeBannxX
I'm being honest here, they go on and on about how it's the "best game ever", and make that stupid arrow joke that doesn't even match up to the game correctly. If you say you don't like the game or say you don't think it's the best game ever, they call you stupid, say you just suck at the game. They continue to flame you like that.

They @#!*% me off.
Am I right?

Edit: It's funny how i'm being called butthurt because i get mad when people flame me for not loving their "best game ever" No i'm not saying they're the most annoying fanboys, but they are annoying in my opinion

Edit 2: okay, so apparently i'm butthurt about people being butthurt, but you guys are butthurt about me being butthurt about people being butthurt. Has the word lost meaning already?
POLL - Skyrim fans are annoying
37% - Yes - - 11 / 29
62% - No - - 18 / 29
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Feb 27 12
Scania White Knight
KnightRidder
Sometimes, my dear, you just have to stop being so anal about everything and just chill out and let it go.
MapleStory Screen: The matrix:reloaded Maple Story: What the balls is this thing?
Feb 27 12
Windia Aran 4
XxIceeBannxX
I'm not being anal. I'm simply sharing how i'm sick of the people who get butthurt when you disagree with tons of skyrim fans with their heads up their asses.
Feb 27 12
Khaini Shade 4
MySociaILife
I've never had an experience like that, and 90% of my friends are Skyrim fans. I think your problem is that you're generalizing how everyone acts based on how some idiots act over the internet.
MapleStory Screen: Necro wand
Feb 27 12
Chaos Cannoneer 4
SharkSplash
PFFFFFT
TS IS SO BUTTHURT
SKYRIM IS SO TOTALLY THE GREATEST GAME EVER.
THEN I TEWK ARRWZ 2 KNEE LOLOLL
SAYING FUS RO DAH RANDOMLY MEKZ ME KEWL N GETS ME E-FRIENDS.
LOLOLOL

ot: I like Skyrim, stopped playing for a while, also TS, most of Basil are skyrim fans.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to Diablo 3
Feb 27 12*
Windia Aran 4
XxIceeBannxX
Remedy: I've never had an experience like that, and 90% of my friends are Skyrim fans. I think your problem is that you're generalizing how everyone acts based on how some idiots act over the internet.

even all my friends are like that. pretty much everyone i've met that loves the game is like that. i don't mean to generalize but i'm honestly surrounded here.
Demonlord: i don't bother listening to reviews. i'm just annoyed with the people who love the game so much anyone who has a different opinion is automatically an idiot.
Feb 27 12
Bera Hero
Oarm
CoD and BF fanboys are worse
MapleStory Screen: This sucked MapleStory 2 Video: Maplestory 2 selfies Maple Story: if you love something, you will ks people to defen...
Feb 27 12
Khaini Shade 4
MySociaILife
ThatBox: even all my friends are like that. pretty much everyone i've met that loves the game is like that. i don't mean to generalize but i'm honestly surrounded here.
Demonlord: i don't bother listening to reviews. i'm just annoyed with the people who love the game so much anyone who has a different opinion is automatically an idiot.

An opinion like that wouldn't be influenced by their love of the game. That's just people being stupid.
MapleStory Screen: Necro wand
Feb 27 12
Broa Marauder
ShredMyBoard
Most skyrim fans I know don't act like that, stop generalizing. I really don`t think its a problem.
MapleStory Screen: Black transformation
Feb 27 12
Scania F/P Arch Mage
ChuDatz
ThatBox: I'm not being anal. I'm simply sharing how i'm sick of the people who get butthurt when you disagree with tons of skyrim fans with their heads up their asses.

No, you're being anal.
MapleStory Screen: Chudatz, lv. 200 fp arch mage
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login