BasilMarket

Sad Mask
Would you be so kind as to disable your ad-blocker on BasilMarket please? Your support is greatly appreciated.

Update - Disconnects and Latency Issues

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

whatsgoood Level 172 Scania Blade Master
Dear Maplers,

Our servers are currently under attack by groups or individuals attempting to keep you out of your game. This may cause you to experience lag, problems logging in, and disconnects. You may also experience difficulties redeeming Karma Koins at this time.

The attackers are using what is commonly known as a distributed denial-of-service, or DDoS, attack. These attacks flood our servers with unusable information, clogging our bandwidth and preventing your connections from coming through.

These attacks will, in no way, affect your account information.

We want you to know that we are working around the clock to stop these attacks and get you back into the game.

Thank you for your patience and your continued support while we fight to bring your game back to you.

- The Maple Team -

maplestory.nexon.net/News/News.aspx?boardNo=100&;contentNo=00DhO&pageIndex=1
Posted: March 2012 Permalink

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5 6
cmon nexon u can do it grr!Send those chlnks(w/e they are) bak to japan[/quote]
Wow that was the most racist and ignorant comment I have ever seen on Basil. Not that I am Japanese, but sir, I think you should grow up.
Mar 07 2012
DDos attack? Did they just went that far?
Mar 07 2012
DemonSlayer Level 153 Reboot Kanna 4
It means exactly what it says: These attacks flood our servers with unusable information, clogging our bandwidth and preventing your connections from coming through.
Basically, lag.[/quote]

I NOO NOT DAHHHH
Mar 07 2012
They're servers are being attacked. They don't owe us anything.
They're actually owed an apology by whoever the annoying little dweeb is that is attacking their servers.
Mar 07 2012
DDos attack? Did they just went that far? [/quote]
You have no evidence suggesting any doubt, people would be aware if they are being DDos'd, especially a multi-millionaire corporation who prob asked Nexon Korea considering this is the 2nd time it was a problem.
Mar 07 2012
QuackOutLoud Level 207 Khaini I/L Arch Mage
cmon nexon u can do it grr!Send those chlnks(w/e they are) bak to japan[/quote]

Kill yourself.
Mar 07 2012
peacetou Level 201 Scania Dark Knight
Anonymous group op..
Mar 07 2012
Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5 6

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.