MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Mar 11 12
Broa Mercedes 4
Pelvises
I recently just got all the materials for horntail to become the cornian thing. Do I need to do the prequest before I can sign up and do the run, or do I do that right after the maintenance when I sign up?

Thank You
MapleStory Screen: 165 mercedes range 23k-29k clean MapleStory Video: My First 4th Job
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Mar 11 12
Broa Fighter
InphiniteHB
hmm I would like to know this too..
Mar 11 12
Broa Mercedes 4
Pelvises
doesn't anyone know?
MapleStory Screen: 165 mercedes range 23k-29k clean MapleStory Video: My First 4th Job
Mar 11 12
Windia Dark Knight
koinzel
more competition if they tell you ...it's maple people dun help
Mar 11 12
Broa Mercedes 4
Pelvises
rickjames196: so does that mean I don't have to do it or...?
Mar 11 12
Bera Shadower
OnlyStark
You need to do the pq before fighting HT, to do the pq you need 5 others to do it with you
MapleStory Screen: Maple champion
Mar 11 12
Broa Mercedes 4
Pelvises
Egnirys27: What NPC? and do you only have to do that PQ once? and are you sure Pianus badge?
Mar 11 12
Broa Mercedes 4
Pelvises
Egnirys27: -_- what's pap certificate used for then? and I just checked her, she doesn't have anything other than the quest to kill horntail and the one to transform into a cornian
Mar 11 12
Bera Shadower
OnlyStark
MapleStory Screen: Maple champion
Mar 11 12
Broa Mercedes 4
Pelvises
the "Badge of a Squad Member" quest doesnt show up
PAGE 1 2

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login