bzl.co

Add a thread

You have been disconnected from the login server

Updates, Patches, Tech Forum Talk about MS Updates, patches, tech

Darkwolf6545 Level 158 Arcania Thunder Breaker 4
I was on my DS training at MP3 when I get disconnected. No problem, I can just log back into the game. But now every time I try to go on Maple, the window stays black for a long time until it closes itself as gives me the message "you have been disconnected from the login server. Please try again later" Are there any fixes to this, because I was going to give my friend a weapon and now I can't
Posted: March 2012 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 19

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
jnewsome Level 128 Bera Blade Lord
the problems seems to have went away for me with the patch
Mar 21 2012
Same problem for me.
Mar 24 2012
Firestone160 Level 200 Bera Marksman
I still can't login. Normally it took a few tries to get into the game, but I can't get in anymore whatsoever. It doesn't work through the game-launcher nor the website. Redownloading and installing doesn't work, rebooting doesn't work, firewall doesn't make a difference, nothing...
Mar 24 2012
New Screen: Reverse black beauty - ATK 159, ATK +12,
I'm having the same problem, it couldn't have happened at a more inconvenient time, I JUST bought NX not a day and a half ago. If anybody has a solution PLEASE post.
Mar 28 2012
Solved, this is what I did: Simply start MS through the client instead of the website. My Computer>Nexon>Maplestory>Game Launcher.
Apr 04 2012
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM! I HAVENT PLAYED IN A WHILE BECAUSE EVERYTIME IT STARTS IT, IT GETS TO THE LOGIN SCREEN AND THE THE SCREEN GOES BLACK AND SAYS "YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM THE LOGIN SERVER".
Apr 07 2012
Same problema here, anyone found a solution? Downloaded the game in this notebook yesterday...
Apr 09 2012
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.