MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

You have been disconnected from the login server

MapleStory Forums : MapleStory Tech & Patches : Talk about problems with Maple Story and Patches

Mar 12 12
Arcania Buccaneer
Denryuujin
I was on my DS training at MP3 when I get disconnected. No problem, I can just log back into the game. But now every time I try to go on Maple, the window stays black for a long time until it closes itself as gives me the message "you have been disconnected from the login server. Please try again later" Are there any fixes to this, because I was going to give my friend a weapon and now I can't
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Mar 19 12
Scania Corsair
MrTraveler
AskTristanxD: Same here. I tried everything. Only thing i can do is play on my other account but i need the events on my merc
can u log in on the same computer on a different account?
MapleStory Screen: The hardcore
Mar 21 12
Bera Blade Lord
jnewsome1
the problems seems to have went away for me with the patch
Mar 24 12
Galicia Bishop
Sxeykay
Same problem for me.
Mar 24 12
Bera Marksman
IceMarks
I still can't login. Normally it took a few tries to get into the game, but I can't get in anymore whatsoever. It doesn't work through the game-launcher nor the website. Redownloading and installing doesn't work, rebooting doesn't work, firewall doesn't make a difference, nothing...
MapleStory Screen: Reverse black beauty - ATK 159, ATK +12,
Mar 24 12
Scania Paladin
ViciousCult
Same effing problem!
MapleStory Screen: Lolwut?
Mar 28 12
Mardia Buccaneer
CygnusXBucc
I'm having the same problem, it couldn't have happened at a more inconvenient time, I JUST bought NX not a day and a half ago. If anybody has a solution PLEASE post.
Mar 28 12
Bera Evan 9th Growth
SuperPersonV
You may have been banned
Apr 04 12
Mardia Buccaneer
CygnusXBucc
Solved, this is what I did: Simply start MS through the client instead of the website. My Computer>Nexon>Maplestory>Game Launcher.
Apr 07 12
Galicia Aran 1
KinshiX
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM! I HAVENT PLAYED IN A WHILE BECAUSE EVERYTIME IT STARTS IT, IT GETS TO THE LOGIN SCREEN AND THE THE SCREEN GOES BLACK AND SAYS "YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM THE LOGIN SERVER".
Apr 09 12
Bellocan Ranger
aBronx
Same problema here, anyone found a solution? Downloaded the game in this notebook yesterday...
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login