BasilMarket

Add a thread

Nlc under attack

Quests Forum Talk about Quests & Party Quests

jorge9213 Level 200 Broa Wild Hunter 4
how do i find galacto drill and how do i get the alien id?
Posted: March 2012 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 9

Replies

808McLovin Level 200 Scania Phantom 4
go inside the alien hideout and keep going to the right portal, ull then end up in an elevator with a lot of monsters spawning, kill them to get the alien ID, click the top middle and it'll send u to the boss

EDIT: ninjaed lol
Mar 16 2012
catdograt Level 132 Nova Hero
I accepted the quest but got stuck in the cutscene after the mayor tele's you there. Does anyone know how to get out of the cutscene? I tried relogging and I can't move or talk to any npc other than Gaga and Inkwell. I can't open any tabs either.
Mar 16 2012
New Screen: Elixir Bottle
I can't seem to find out how to rescue the captives. Didn't get any return scrolls from Icebyrd. Anyone know?
Mar 16 2012
I can't seem to find out how to rescue the captives. Didn't get any return scrolls from Icebyrd. Anyone know?[/quote]

sigh lol yu know the big rectangular box, hover your mouse at the bottom and click, it should tell yu tap ctrl rapidly and wallah - done.
Mar 16 2012
HolyDragon Level 182 Windia Bishop
I accepted the quest but got stuck in the cutscene after the mayor tele's you there. Does anyone know how to get out of the cutscene? I tried relogging and I can't move or talk to any npc other than Gaga and Inkwell. I can't open any tabs either. [/quote]

Too vague. If you're talking about the first cutscene, you talk to the mayor.
Mar 16 2012
catdograt Level 132 Nova Hero
@HolyDragon: When you first accept the quest, you're teleported to NLC. My character falls a little bit to the left of the taxi when I log on and walks to the very left side of the map, and from there I can't move/log out my character at all. There are black bars at the top and bottom of my screen and I can't talk to the mayor either.
Mar 16 2012
sigh lol yu know the big rectangular box, hover your mouse at the bottom and click, it should tell yu tap ctrl rapidly and wallah - done.[/quote]

Thanks. I was clicking everywhere except for the base.
Mar 16 2012

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.