L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Mar 16 12
Broa Wild Hunter 4
XJOV9213
how do i find galacto drill and how do i get the alien id?
Replies
Mar 16 12
Khaini Dark Knight
zhixfin
No idea
Mar 16 12
Bera Aran 4
CoveralAran
Go to the end of that weird spaceship ,thing, you will then be in an elevator, kill the monsters and one of them will, hopefully, drop the ID ticket. Pick it up and talk to that npc there. He will warp you to the entrance of the drill.
New MapleStory Screen: Maplestory 2 Teaser - Poster New MapleStory Video: RED Update - Adventurer Anime
Mar 16 12*
Khaini Shadower
BotoRamen
go inside the alien hideout and keep going to the right portal, ull then end up in an elevator with a lot of monsters spawning, kill them to get the alien ID, click the top middle and it'll send u to the boss

EDIT: ninjaed lol
Mar 16 12
Nova Hero
BakenPanPie
I accepted the quest but got stuck in the cutscene after the mayor tele's you there. Does anyone know how to get out of the cutscene? I tried relogging and I can't move or talk to any npc other than Gaga and Inkwell. I can't open any tabs either.
New MapleStory Screen: Kaiser/kyle papercraft
Mar 16 12
Broa Citizen
MaxShield
I can't seem to find out how to rescue the captives. Didn't get any return scrolls from Icebyrd. Anyone know?
Mar 16 12
Scania Blade Master
PuffyDagger
MexA: I can't seem to find out how to rescue the captives. Didn't get any return scrolls from Icebyrd. Anyone know?

sigh lol yu know the big rectangular box, hover your mouse at the bottom and click, it should tell yu tap ctrl rapidly and wallah - done.
Mar 16 12
Windia Bishop
DragonZero
catdograt: I accepted the quest but got stuck in the cutscene after the mayor tele's you there. Does anyone know how to get out of the cutscene? I tried relogging and I can't move or talk to any npc other than Gaga and Inkwell. I can't open any tabs either.

Too vague. If you're talking about the first cutscene, you talk to the mayor.
Mar 16 12*
Nova Hero
BakenPanPie
HolyDragon: When you first accept the quest, you're teleported to NLC. My character falls a little bit to the left of the taxi when I log on and walks to the very left side of the map, and from there I can't move/log out my character at all. There are black bars at the top and bottom of my screen and I can't talk to the mayor either.
New MapleStory Screen: Kaiser/kyle papercraft
Mar 16 12
Broa Citizen
MaxShield
Circles: sigh lol yu know the big rectangular box, hover your mouse at the bottom and click, it should tell yu tap ctrl rapidly and wallah - done.

Thanks. I was clicking everywhere except for the base.

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login