L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Mar 16 12
Windia Mercedes 4
Intuitve
Been training at that map with advanced knight A's and couldn't find a cygnus emblem for 30 minutes ... does it even drop from them?
Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Mar 16 12
Bera Demon Slayer 4
TREV0LTA
Having the same issue, all i'm seeing is green mush caps and famliars. seems to me the quest might be bugged. can anyone confirm it still working post patch?
Mar 16 12
ElNido Shadower
ArmpitFluff
Been trying the same thing, still nothing for me
Mar 16 12
Broa Kaiser 4
joon8d
My friend also experienced this issue.
New MapleStory Screen: Gms broa legit kaiser dojo time New MapleStory Video: Dyf vs hell gollux
Mar 17 12*
Broa Mercedes 4
DucktionCup
Same, I just got off Maple to check if I was alone...
Mar 17 12
Bera Demon Slayer 4
Raxfalen
isnt the cyugnus emblem the one u need in the first to place to go trou the first door like in the firsts quests?, or what is it for?, ive done the quest twice with my gf n theres nothing wrong with them =s
Mar 17 12
Windia Zero Transcendent
Pereeia
I met someone who had the same issue. No wonder SH is a ghost town at the moment <_<
Mar 17 12
Scania Mercedes 4
ElvenSupreme
Yep, was there yesterday for about an hour trying to find this. All that dropped were green mushroom caps, green mushroom familiars and level 10 equipment.
Mar 17 12
Bera Evan 9th Growth
SuperPersonV
Seems glitched to me
Mar 17 12
Broa Mercedes 4
DucktionCup
DeadProphet: isnt the cyugnus emblem the one u need in the first to place to go trou the first door like in the firsts quests?, or what is it for?, ive done the quest twice with my gf n theres nothing wrong with them =s

You can access the entrance without the emblem; which is where the emblem is actually acquired. Anything beyond that you need the emblem for. It refuses to drop for me.
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login