bzl.co

Add a thread

Stronghold prequest Piercing defences

Quests Forum Talk about Quests & Party Quests

Intuitve Level 187 Windia Mercedes 4
Been training at that map with advanced knight A's and couldn't find a cygnus emblem for 30 minutes ... does it even drop from them?
Posted: March 2012 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 23

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3
Having the same issue, all i'm seeing is green mush caps and famliars. seems to me the quest might be bugged. can anyone confirm it still working post patch?
Mar 16 2012
Been trying the same thing, still nothing for me
Mar 16 2012
Same, I just got off Maple to check if I was alone...
Mar 17 2012
isnt the cyugnus emblem the one u need in the first to place to go trou the first door like in the firsts quests?, or what is it for?, ive done the quest twice with my gf n theres nothing wrong with them =s
Mar 17 2012
Pereeia Level 211 Windia Zero Transcendent
I met someone who had the same issue. No wonder SH is a ghost town at the moment <_<
Mar 17 2012
Yep, was there yesterday for about an hour trying to find this. All that dropped were green mushroom caps, green mushroom familiars and level 10 equipment.
Mar 17 2012
isnt the cyugnus emblem the one u need in the first to place to go trou the first door like in the firsts quests?, or what is it for?, ive done the quest twice with my gf n theres nothing wrong with them =s[/quote]

You can access the entrance without the emblem; which is where the emblem is actually acquired. Anything beyond that you need the emblem for. It refuses to drop for me.
Mar 17 2012
Yeah and because of this, I have to use a family teleport, a door, or a summon just to get into stronghold party area AND the worst part.
I can't go on empress boss runs with my guild
Mar 18 2012
Page TopHome 1 2 3

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.