MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Mar 16 12
Khaini Demon Slayer 4
ScoobyRooba
I accepted this quest on my dual blade, my character walked all the way left through NLC, and now it just stands there, i relogged, and I'm still in the cut scene? Do i have to do something? Or is it glitched?
MapleStory Screen: 183 Hayato Range 129k- 240k Maple Story: Looking for chill friends in Khaini, add Roobadoo
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
Mar 16 12
Khaini Demon Slayer 4
ScoobyRooba
Shoot

I just spent a lot of mesos for my new aran and its all on my DB and now i cant get it.... Q_Q
MapleStory Screen: 183 Hayato Range 129k- 240k Maple Story: Looking for chill friends in Khaini, add Roobadoo
Mar 16 12
Galicia Dark Knight
MachiKimi
try logging into another pc that what i did when my ds got stuck on a cut scene
MapleStory Screen: 10% ring dex MapleStory Video: MachiKimi Zakum solo
Mar 16 12
Windia Demon Slayer 4
TrillBaby
im stuck too -_-
MapleStory Screen: Three colored seals (=
Mar 16 12
Windia F/P Arch Mage
Reiziger
is it fixed now?
MapleStory Screen: Green rex earrings, hand them in
Mar 16 12
Bera Phantom 4
WaggleGhost
If your doing the first quest where you talk to the mayor and walk left then every one has a "!" over their head, all you should have to do is click on the mayor to talk to him again. you should be able to interact with him during the cut scene.
Mar 16 12*
Khaini Demon Slayer 4
ScoobyRooba
dexlessking1: try logging into another pc that what i did when my ds got stuck on a cut scene

This worked! Thank you so much for your help

EDIT: NVM, if i enter NLC, i automatically enter the cut scene and get stuck, GG Nexon

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login