• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Mar 16 12
Windia Mercedes 4
Aratheen
Is there any decent way to get these? Killing fairies is soo slow.. You need 50 of em' too..

20/50 ;_;
New MapleStory Screen: Jett glitch in dojo
Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Mar 16 12
Khaini Angelic Buster 4
lntenerate
Uh go to premitive wild board their drop rate is higher from my experience but you don't need it to get the medal, only the ring iirc.
New MapleStory Screen: Dual blade cap range : 999,999-999,999 New MapleStory Video: Azwan Hell mode solo
Mar 16 12
Windia Mercedes 4
Aratheen
Toscox: Uh go to premitive wild board their drop rate is higher from my experience but you don't need it to get the medal, only the ring iirc.

I'll try that, I already have the medal, I'm just a completionist.
New MapleStory Screen: Jett glitch in dojo
Mar 16 12
Bellocan Bishop
SeeleEsser
How do you get the medal?
New MapleStory Screen: First drawing! New MapleStory Video: Maplestory 10x Dual blade mp3
Mar 16 12
Bera Mechanic 4
Mechanouse
blazepower8: What's the stats on the ring? Just wondering.
Just 2 to all and 1 w/m att.
New MapleStory Screen: Morsereber appears for battle
Mar 16 12*
Bera Battle Mage 4
NickyCzRawr
took me like 2-3hours to finish the quest just had to keep killing an not worry about time

they drop like every 20-25monsters so its really a QQ moment xD
New MapleStory Screen: Nickyczrawr !
Mar 17 12
Broa Battle Mage 4
deviousham
nickyczrawr: took me like 2-3hours to finish the quest just had to keep killing an not worry about time

they drop like every 20-25monsters so its really a QQ moment xD

What's the reward for completing it? I got 15 from not even trying but ceebs getting the rest if it's like EXP.
New MapleStory Screen: Friends and mr b
Mar 17 12
Windia Luminous 3
LuminateMyV
Yea this is the longest quest I've done in a while. Nothing like Peridots or "In Seach of the Book of Ancient" but I'll well over 4+ hours into it, 13/50 ._.
New MapleStory Screen: Scrolled maple glory sword +5
Mar 17 12
Windia Paladin
KNlTE0FLlGHT
Fairy Forest 2 is okay, got all 50 in ~1 hour. Never tried Primitive Boars, so I can't back the previous statements.
Mar 17 12
Scania Mercedes 4
brialin
Toscox: Uh go to premitive wild board their drop rate is higher from my experience but you don't need it to get the medal, only the ring iirc.

ring? as in the ring the boss drops? i've killed the fairy boss and it dropped 2 rings. i never even touched that quest yet too
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One