• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Mar 17 12
Bera Evan 9th Growth
VandaIGod
After looking through a mile of annoyingly inaccurate Basil threads, I gave up and decided to make one.

Where is Vita in "Vita's Disappearance"?

DO NOT TELL ME: "shes in prison room in resistance area just go right and press up"
"go to entrance to mines with bunny in front and go right and press up to get to behind the mines"
Because these aren't the answers. The first one is the result of a misreading of the question, the second is for the quest afterwards, "Gelimer's Trap".
And there was one response I saw that said "you won't find vita go back to claudine and turn quest in". To say that this is not the case would be the least subjective thing I could say about it.
Replies
Mar 17 12
Bera Wild Hunter 4
surefireusa
On this same quest right now, any help is appreciated.
Mar 17 12
Windia Corsair
f3itches
Take vip taxie to go to where the Bunny npc is go one map< then back > you should encounter a cut scene.
Mar 17 12
Broa Mechanic 4
VyszeTron
Then what do you want to hear? that's pretty much it and I've done it from those answers.
Mar 17 12
Scania Mercedes 4
epicpowner11
Taxi: go through portal<<<<< come back, cutscene, talk to claudine, new quest, go to behind the mine, *spoiler* Vita dies, go back, Alliance.
Mar 17 12
Bera Evan 9th Growth
VandaIGod
Witey: Take vip taxie to go to where the Bunny npc is go one map< then back > you should encounter a cut scene.

This works.
Basically, you have to enter the map called Entrance to the Mine by the map before it, and NOT through the Taxi.

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One