MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Mar 17 12
Windia Luminous 3
LuminateMyV
Stand on it.

After you get the ID Card from the Aliens on the elevator, and you go into the room that Galacto-Drill spawns on, HURRY over to the yellow light where he spawns.

His Magic Damage when he drops falling rocks is basically an instant kill to anyone that doesn't have like 10k+ Life and it ignores Magic Guard (to my best understanding). But his touch damage is ridiculously low, like less than 1k for most people.

Just be aware that he casts De-Buff. So if you're playing a Mage / Mercedes watch for your Magic Guard / Water Shield.

If you use Water Shield that is. -30% Damage or whatever the skill is is pretty good. I don't have Ancient's Warding so I still use mine.
MapleStory Screen: Scrolled maple glory sword +5
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Mar 17 12*
Scania Blade Master
PringleMeist
It's not that hard, my DK is only level 94 (unfunded) and I killed him pretty quickly. I was even nice and would give people HB before they went in xD and he never de-buffed me in the whole 4 minutes it took to kill him. Just run up as soon as he spawns and give him an ever-lasting hug. Btw his rock attack thing hits over 10k, the first time I tried and died from a 1 hit and I have 13k hp
Mar 17 12
Yellonde Aran 4
HeIsinki
He never even attacked me and I kill him with like 2 hits...
MapleStory Screen: Woahitzmel
Mar 17 12
Broa Evan 10th Growth
LtHeather
>implying you'll ever stop using water shield
bahaahaah

he's not hard though just use the strongest att you have if u die from his dmg
Mar 17 12*
Windia Luminous 3
LuminateMyV
evyxx: >implying you'll ever stop using water shield
bahaahaah

he's not hard though just use the strongest att you have if u die from his dmg

As an unfunded Evan, that would be Level 5 Earthquake which only hits about 32k.

And I thought that Water Shield was another useless skill that gets replaced by another super ridiculous 4th job Merc skill

cdennis170 Odd, usually when the rocks hit me I take anywhere from 10-11k damage, never any higher. But yea, it's always a 1-hko for me too.
Mar 17 12
Scania Wind Archer 4
Liable
Helios100: As an unfunded Evan, that would be Level 5 Earthquake which only hits about 32k.

And I thought that Water Shield was another useless skill that gets replaced by another super ridiculous 4th job Merc skill

cdennis170 Odd, usually when the rocks hit me I take anywhere from 10-11k damage, never any higher. But yea, it's always a 1-hko for me too.

I'm a lvl 200 Merc and I believe water shield remains a vital skill throughout all the levels and end game.

Anyway, I simply 1hko that thing I haven't got hit by it at all...
MapleStory Screen: Secondary stat MapleStory Video: Lvl 200 Bishop vs Pap
Mar 17 12*
Windia Luminous 3
LuminateMyV
ryuushinou: I'm a lvl 200 Merc and I believe water shield remains a vital skill throughout all the levels and end game.

Anyway, I simply 1hko that thing I haven't got hit by it at all...

Then I'll keep using mine 133 Merc, haven't played since the Legend Events were supposed to end the first time. 0 points in Ancient Warding, which I thought was to replace Water Shield but I guess not.

And yea, if you do a ridiculously high enough damage to 1-hko Galacto-Drill first then that's good. This thread was for the couple of people asking how to beat it that I see sometimes, and for those who haven't got that far yet if there are any. The whole questline takes like 30 mins ._.
Mar 17 12
Scania Demon Slayer 4
Dark1Nside
how much quests you have 2 do be4 u can go in the boss room
Mar 17 12
Broa Angelic Buster 4
Finiture
Haha, evil thing hit me with those rocks while on my BaM. Thank god for ABA sponging that damage
Mar 17 12
Windia Demon Slayer 4
MaceP3nis
What do you even end up getting O_O?
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login