MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Mar 21 12
KradiaEMS Evan 7th Growth
LegibIe
Am I the only one that thought that you would be able to obtain up to A-B grade nebulites from monsters when they first came out? But after opening hundreds of those boxes, one would eventually figure out that D was the only rank available.

"Up to B grade Nebulites can be obtained through Nebulite Boxes.
The drop rates of Nebulite Boxes were found to be abnormally high and have been lowered."
^2nd thing posted - will be updated in server maintenance.

Just thought it was a bit funny.

"- The monsters of Maple World will drop various Nebulites with different powers and grades (A, B, C, and D, with A being the highest). "
^That was the first thing posted about Nebulites.

Quoted from the site. But now this is pretty much a NX only thing. If the drop rate of the nebulite boxes hadn't been "abnormally high", then people would most likely think it was just a rare item, those higher ranks. But truth was that they didn't exist in the first place unless you used an alien cube on them.

Am I the only one that noticed this?
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Mar 21 12
Bera Blade Master
FIippincakes
... It took me 5 minutes to figure out Nebuilite boxes were glitched. I don't see why it took people "hundreds" of boxes to figure it out.
MapleStory Screen: Empress & shinsoo MapleStory Video: Solo Exp Comparison
Mar 21 12
Broa F/P Arch Mage
69princ3ss69
Dude, i opened THOUSANDS, and they were all D's
Mar 21 12
Windia Zero Transcendent
KiritoCrow
Now we can get C and B
Nexon Screen: Shiny Charmander MapleStory Video: MapleStory Tempest: Angelic Buster
Mar 21 12
Scania Corsair
Cardamon
Yeah Nexon is pretty smart for "accidentally" glitching the boxes so people were forced into buying Nx.
MapleStory Screen: Enhancement fail
Mar 21 12
Scania Night Lord
Uchidokoro
Throw some D's on that!
OT: Compensation.
Mar 21 12
Bera Shadower
Fhyl
This was no accident. Unless we really think Nexon was "dumb" enough to make there be a TON of nebulites.. But all of them fail. (i.e. no matter what you're probably going to get one, and when you open it it will suck..) So you go into your cash shop and see a free alien cube..

There's a reason why the first hit's free. That's all im saying.
MapleStory Video: Maple Fhaylure Fhour
Mar 21 12
Windia Zero Transcendent
KiritoCrow
We can fuse them too
Nexon Screen: Shiny Charmander MapleStory Video: MapleStory Tempest: Angelic Buster
Mar 21 12
Bera Aran 4
SoMMoNN
You can;t fuse them.
Mar 21 12
Khaini Aran 4
PatPerma200
Question: Can we get grade C/B from the box now?
MapleStory Screen: My assassin damage range. MapleStory Video: Bored Blaze Wizard fighting 3rd adv Boss with lvl 0 wand.
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login