MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Mar 21 12
Bera Wind Archer 4
goldenAshol
What class is the best at bossing atm? Both funded&Unfunded.

Btw, talking about soloing bosses such as zakum, not going in as a party.
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Mar 21 12
Windia Paladin
MultiSkills
Paladin, and uhhh Paladin

Paladin for Defense, and Paladin for survivability, and Paladin for un funded(high defense less meso on pots) and for funded(high damage with funds) Paladin, Paladin... Paladin
MapleStory Screen: Best weapon ever scrolled MapleStory Video: -multiskills- - cra- chaos clown/jester thing
Mar 21 12
Bera Wind Archer 4
goldenAshol
MultiSkills: Paladin, and uhhh Paladin

Paladin for Defense, and Paladin for survivability, and Paladin for un funded(high defense less meso on pots) and for funded(high damage with funds) Paladin, Paladin... Paladin

Kinda regret making a dk now x_x
Mar 21 12
Aquila Night Walker 3
Rainy3Sky
DS , Hero , Evan & BaM. But being funded , DB & Merc.
MapleStory Video: [MMV] Gotta Be Somebody
Mar 21 12
Bera Wind Archer 4
goldenAshol
Eyurel: DS , Hero , Evan & BaM. But being funded , DB & Merc.

Arent demonslayers getting a huge nerf?
Mar 21 12
Windia Paladin
MultiSkills
Quillroy: DRK's arent that bad, HB gives them higher survivability than Heros(even if they have Decent HB). But for un funded people, i would strongly recommend Paladin solely because of they're Defense, saves meso on pots, which in the long run gives more meso for skill books, and equips.

Of course if you have funds, Hero is the better choice, faster attacks, and higher damage. Of course funding is everything. A level 170 Hero can easily out damage a level 200 paladin with the right funds.
MapleStory Screen: Best weapon ever scrolled MapleStory Video: -multiskills- - cra- chaos clown/jester thing
Mar 21 12
Bera Mechanic 4
ZeyMecha
DK is better at bossing than a pally. Pally's may have durability, but at >6 hits a second you're going to be stuck at that boss for a loooong time. DK's have the highest HP, and 4 skills that give you HP, while their main skill hits 6 and has a great range.
MapleStory Video: 148 Fire Poison Ani Solo
Mar 21 12
Scania Marksman
Entreperneur
DK is best for killing large mobs, hero for bossing and paladin for tank.
MapleStory Screen: GMS New Class Ayame
Mar 21 12*
Yellonde Marksman
8ths
Don't say DBs. takes over 6bil funding just to solo Zakum in 30 mins Trufax

I/L Mages and archmages in general (sorry bishops) are pretty good at bossing. F/Ps really shine in later levels, with maxed Infinity, Arcane Aim, Buff Mastery, and Mist Explosion, we can easily hit 2.5mil total with just ONE Mist Explosion. Unfunded.
MapleStory Screen: Nexon hates f/p mages MapleStory Video: Root Abyss Animated Epic
Mar 21 12*
Bera Wind Archer 4
goldenAshol
MultiSkills: Quillroy: DRK's arent that bad, HB gives them higher survivability than Heros(even if they have Decent HB). But for un funded people, i would strongly recommend Paladin solely because of they're Defense, saves meso on pots, which in the long run gives more meso for skill books, and equips.

Of course if you have funds, Hero is the better choice, faster attacks, and higher damage. Of course funding is everything. A level 170 Hero can easily out damage a level 200 paladin with the right funds.

You guys reckon that i could solo zakum with 30-40% strenght and a 120att spear? Also dont care too much about survivablity, i just want to be ablet down a boss before the time-limit without insane funding

EDIT:
above
Can f/p mages really hit 2,5m with one thingie completely unfunded? :o
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login