MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

do protection scrolls work with potential scrolls?

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Mar 27 12
Bera Dark Knight
ston3rnamja
title,

where can i find info on which scrolls work with potentials? I was thinking originally using equip enhancements with them but would they work with 20% scrolls too?
POLL - do protection scrolls work with potential scrolls?
64% - yes - - 11 / 17
35% - no - - 6 / 17
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
Mar 27 12
Broa Mercedes 4
Elisell
Protection scrolls work with enhancement scrolls as long as the item has not been enhanced more than 12 times.

As for working with potential scrolls I remember that the description specifically says that they don't work with potential scrolls. But I'm not sure! xD
Mar 27 12
Bera Buccaneer
iavenue
Yes they work with pot scrolls i use prots with epic pot scrolls
Mar 27 12
Windia Hero
iDopeGuy
i really need to know this, can anyone post proof? like a vid? thanks
Mar 27 12
Bera Mercedes 4
JustGotMercd
you can use them, just prot the item and then pot it.
Mar 27 12
Bera Blade Master
falenXblader
CellTech: Wow why are you all so stupid and post no?

How do you think all those 240+ attack weapons are scrolled? Certainly not with GM or 50% scrolls. It's mathematically impossible. The item is first protected then the 20% scroll is used. They work with AEE, Adv pot, epic pot and pretty much any scroll that will explode something (Arkarium's fragment of distorted time too. That's how I've made 24-27 attack dominators.)

sums it up pretty nicely
MapleStory Screen: Tespia cs reward fail MapleStory Video: Giants VS Zakum
Mar 27 12
Bera Mercedes 4
JustGotMercd

How do you think all those 240+ attack weapons are scrolled? Certainly not with GM or 50% scrolls. It's mathematically impossible. The item is first protected then the 20% scroll is used. They work with AEE, Adv pot, epic pot and pretty much any scroll that will explode something (Arkarium's fragment of distorted time too. That's how I've made 24-27 attack dominators.)

if this was fb i would like that comment
Mar 27 12
Scania I/L Arch Mage
yo72

Dam this guy is a badass, you know next time you can say it works on anything that can boom
MapleStory Screen: Top 100 evan
Mar 27 12*
Bera Dark Knight
ston3rnamja
usmctyrell: Yes they work with pot scrolls i use prots with epic pot scrolls

thanks everybody, as for this quote..my question now is - why would you use a potential scroll on the 240mil epic pot when you can just use a 90% one with a protection scroll? am i misunderstanding something?

guys the slots would still go down if the protection scroll with say a 20% scroll failed right?
Can i use a white scroll, protection scroll together at once?

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login