• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Mar 27 12
Bera Priest
PandaBish12
as i said^
Replies
PAGE 1 2
Mar 27 12
Galicia Corsair
Kleineschiff
It's funny because the 2% stat nebs are inflating like mad, while the A rank nebs such as % boss and decent se/hb/haste are deflating.
New MapleStory Screen: 200 corsair range - 270,961 - 318,512
Mar 27 12
Scania Night Lord
IceyImpulse
most likely deflate as more and more people get them.
Mar 27 12
Yellonde Night Lord
articondo
Decent SE went from 3bil to 1.5bil
You tell me if they are deflating
New MapleStory Screen: My item collection
Mar 27 12
ElNido Hero
BerryHeroic
Dulcineaux: It's funny because the 2% stat nebs are inflating like mad, while the A rank nebs such as % boss and decent se/hb/haste are deflating.

I'm not sure why % boss is deflating, but decent skills are going to continue to deflate as more and more people rent them out (now that rent is so easy with nebs).
Mar 27 12*
Windia Mechanic 4
Daymikado
I've been selling rank B Neb's for the past 3-4 days. They sell relatively fast but I only sell the good ones. Right now I'm selling Rank B 2% M. Attk (50mil), +4 M. Attk (40mil), and +3 M. Attk (20 Mil). My prices are super cheap thou most selling % ones are going for like 90mil. I've sold them all for the same prices over the past few days so i doubt they are going down anytime soon. At least not the B-C ones. The reason I see the A's deflating is because of the prices people are asking right now the more people get of them the more its going to drive it down so its only a matter of time.

Edit: Edited Prices.
Mar 27 12
Broa Shadower
BladeSharks
Nightmikado: I've been selling rank B Neb's for the past 3-4 days. They sell relatively fast but I only sell the good ones. Right now I'm selling Rank B 2% M. Attk, +4 M. Attk, and +3 M. Attk. I've sold them all for the same prices over the past few days so i doubt they are going down anytime soon. Atleast not the B-C ones. The reason I see the A's deflating is because of the prices people are asking right now the more people get of them the more its going to drive it down so its only a matter of time.

How much are you selling them for... I got a +4M. Att but idk price
Mar 27 12*
Bera Assassin
Overwit
think about after event......
not hard to see they will inflate.

and if you look even deeper,
A rank isnt the highest its S, just like potentials unique isnt the best.
Mar 27 12
Windia F/P Arch Mage
CountOnMe2
B>2%+ str nebs
Mar 27 12
Galicia Corsair
Kleineschiff
hallrock: I'm not sure why % boss is deflating, but decent skills are going to continue to deflate as more and more people rent them out (now that rent is so easy with nebs).
Yeah I didn't even bother try renting them out, there were already like 10 pairs of each respective decent skill equips being passed around already.
New MapleStory Screen: 200 corsair range - 270,961 - 318,512
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One