• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Mar 29 12
Khaini Cleric
SecretMary
What are your opinions? I really love this event since you could trade equips with other players in the game.
http://maplestory.nexon.net/Guide/GameFeatures.aspx?PART=/Guide/View&boardNo=803&contentNo=00DmE&pageIndex=1
New MapleStory Screen: Just got to lvl 160
Replies
Mar 29 12
Bera Hero
SadderSader
I want the pink cat hat thing on my ds but I don't have enough money to spend on this
New MapleStory Screen: Sent to treasure island?! New MapleStory Video: Renegades: Phantom's Infiltration
Mar 29 12
Bera Night Lord
Phantasizes
I spent about 3b on perma purple angel wings and the perma bunny weapon.
But I'd rather have them just sell the permanent items in the CS.
New MapleStory Screen: Our wondrous utopia New MapleStory Video: [GMS] Wallflowers - 197 Battle Mage 4 Second Pap (1st body)
Mar 29 12
Scania Aran 4
SouteiKusari
i dont have much nx to spend but at least there's no chance of me regretting this since i can trade what i dont like. i'd like to say that but u just know nexon's gonna find some way to shove those words back down my throat
Mar 29 12
Broa Angelic Buster 4
Cathlee
I just opened 12, got a mystical box, and those items EXPIRE TOO. I would of expected, 25bucks for one item, it would at least be perm. x_x
New MapleStory Screen: Mihile Fools
Mar 29 12
Broa White Knight
Genoskke
mazori: I just opened 12, got a mystical box, and those items EXPIRE TOO. I would of expected, 25bucks for one item, it would at least be perm. x_x

It's nexon what do you expect? The chances of someone getting perma gear are probably .05%. You'd be better off buying perma gear when nexon throws it out there in every event.
Mar 29 12
Scania Aran 4
SouteiKusari
it just occurred to me that if i do get stuff i dont want that expires it'll probly expire b4 i get a chance to sell it
Mar 29 12
Scania Kaiser 4
NovaPengu
I got frameless glasses from this not forever tho

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon