MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

What are the most popular, fun, and respected classes?

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Apr 01 12
Windia Bow Master
HostileSloth
Well Basil, I would just like to know everyone's opinion on what the most fun popular and respected classes are

EDIT: I'm not looking for a new class, I just simply want to hear other peoples opinions
MapleStory Screen: 4 level 200's :d (quaaaad)
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Apr 01 12
Bera Shadower
haeun306
There are no "respected" class, it all depends on people respecting them or not.
Other than that, I would say Evans are fun and pretty popular.
Apr 01 12
Broa Evan 7th Growth
evanbeatsu
Evans are so OP and so popular now they make me mad but there a great class to play I have a 120 demon slayer but people obviously don't respect me but it's fun but the most fun respected but unpopular class is a NL, NL is so great gets boring eventually but an amazing class
Apr 01 12
Broa Dark Knight
HaQMan
Most Popular = DS and Mercedes (soon to be thieves and pirates after revamp)

Most Fun = Depends on your playing style... I recommend Mercedes for you since you have a BM

Most Respected = Depends on how you see a class obviously... People tend to respect rarer classes
MapleStory Screen: Blackbull can't take rejection
Apr 01 12
Windia Phantom 4
FantumDancer
Depends
Apr 01 12
Windia Night Lord
SilentJuju
Respected: NLs, Snipers, Buccs, Corsairs, Shadowers, and Paladins.
Fun: DS.
Popular: DS, and Merc.
MapleStory Screen: Op much?
Apr 01 12
Windia Evan 10th Growth
Hatunave
Islaymanz: Evans are so OP and so popular now they make me mad but there a great class to play I have a 120 demon slayer but people obviously don't respect me but it's fun but the most fun respected but unpopular class is a NL, NL is so great gets boring eventually but an amazing class

Evan being op/popular makes you mad?

-does not compute-
MapleStory Screen: Hangout at leafre
Apr 01 12
Bera Shadower
MrTouchnGo
Taichikara: Evan being op/popular makes you mad?

-does not compute-

Meh, maybe he's thinking of Dexless sins. The constant buffing of the Heroes and shafting everyone else kinda makes me angry as well, to be honest, but that's just directed at Nexon.
MapleStory Screen: Mrtouchngo's disapproval face
Apr 01 12
Windia Evan 10th Growth
Hatunave
MrTouchnGo eh, I didn't have any rage at sins ever...
MapleStory Screen: Hangout at leafre
Apr 01 12
Bera Night Lord
KushKiss
"Respecting" certain classes over others is discrimination! ^_^
MapleStory Screen: Seven players have been kick MapleStory Video: 220 nightlord hell gollux solo Maple Story: I'd rather have the patch extended 10 hours with r...
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login