bzl.co

Add a thread

What are the most popular, fun, and respected classes?

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

Well Basil, I would just like to know everyone's opinion on what the most fun popular and respected classes are

EDIT: I'm not looking for a new class, I just simply want to hear other peoples opinions
Posted: April 2012 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 10

Replies

FallenAngelsxD Level 150 Bera Shadower
There are no "respected" class, it all depends on people respecting them or not.
Other than that, I would say Evans are fun and pretty popular.
Apr 01 2012
Evans are so OP and so popular now they make me mad but there a great class to play I have a 120 demon slayer but people obviously don't respect me but it's fun but the most fun respected but unpopular class is a NL, NL is so great gets boring eventually but an amazing class
Apr 01 2012
DragonHaQ Level 181 Broa Dark Knight
Most Popular = DS and Mercedes (soon to be thieves and pirates after revamp)

Most Fun = Depends on your playing style... I recommend Mercedes for you since you have a BM

Most Respected = Depends on how you see a class obviously... People tend to respect rarer classes
Apr 01 2012
New Screen: Blackbull can't take rejection
jevan1998 Level 136 Khaini Aran 4
Depends
Apr 01 2012
Evans are so OP and so popular now they make me mad but there a great class to play I have a 120 demon slayer but people obviously don't respect me but it's fun but the most fun respected but unpopular class is a NL, NL is so great gets boring eventually but an amazing class[/quote]

Evan being op/popular makes you mad?

-does not compute-
Apr 01 2012
New Screen: Hangout at leafre
MrTouchnGo Level 198 Bera Shadower
Evan being op/popular makes you mad?

-does not compute-[/quote]

Meh, maybe he's thinking of Dexless sins. The constant buffing of the Heroes and shafting everyone else kinda makes me angry as well, to be honest, but that's just directed at Nexon.
Apr 01 2012
New Screen: Mrtouchngo's disapproval face
whatthejew Level 250 Windia Beginner
Definatly not beginners, b/c everyone assumes you hack and cheat. Anyway who really cares about popularity over MS anyhow?
Apr 03 2012

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.