MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

difference between golden hammer and cs hammers?

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Apr 06 12
Windia Hero
BlackXDark
the hammers in cs says it can be used 2 times maximum per item and the one that sells in fm [golden hammer] says can use 1 per item
so whats the difference?
the cs hammers gives 2 slots and golden hammers gives 1?
EDIT: how do people get golden hammers?
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Apr 06 12
Bera Jett 4
OnTheJetty
Golden has a 50% chance to fail.
Apr 06 12
Windia Hero
BlackXDark
yxicool: Golden has a 50% chance to fail.

it doesnt say 50% failing chance any where ;O
and any way how do people even get it?
Apr 06 12*
Scania Night Lord
Supersinjboy
sirius545: You can hammer an item 2 times. The first hammer is the FM one. However, if you want to hammer your item second time, then you need to get the CS hammer.

No you can use 2 of the same
MapleStory Screen: My friend's wedding
Apr 07 12
Broa Buccaneer
Buccs
sirius545: You can't

You can use 2 of the FM hammers. i just did that last night
MapleStory Screen: Guild cwk run for mrb!
Apr 07 12*
Windia Hero
BlackXDark
ok thanks guys made it clear for me
above
on the same item?
Apr 07 12
Windia Battle Mage 4
ArcaneEli
Golden hammer can sell for moneyx
ad CS can't d:
MapleStory Screen: My best aran combo ever MapleStory Video: Curse of the Ice Knight PQ Fail #1
Apr 07 12
Windia Mercedes 4
Eleganti
BlackXDark: ok thanks guys made it clear for me
above
on the same item?

Yes I also used 2 FM hammers on the same item. Only difference between CS and FM are that the tradeable ones are much cheaper compared to buying from CS
MapleStory Screen: Crazy glitch in ardentmill MapleStory Video: GMS windia 141 shadower pap solo
Apr 07 12*
Scania Marksman
MissRailgun
sirius545: You can't

you obviously never tried if you say that, I been using them ever since the recent dupe due to them being cheaper than nx hammers.

The hammers are the same ones as the ones in cs, the difference is only that one is in use and one is in cash tab
the 100% hammers say once because that's how it was in kms, they had both 50% as well as 100% hammers in kms, and you could only use it once, where as we had a different system. Hammers were here in gms then kms got it through peanut machines which were changed to 1 slot hammering only. The description is a simple translation from korean to english. They really don't look at their own systems at all thus why golden hammers say 1 slot only.
MapleStory Screen: 2.4 mil damage MapleStory Video: Bowman post bb in GMST
Apr 07 12
Bera Night Lord
Phantasizes
It's the same thing.
MapleStory Screen: Our wondrous utopia MapleStory Video: [GMS] Wallflowers - 197 Battle Mage 4 Second Pap (1st body)
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login