MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Apr 08 12
Scania Battle Mage 4
OhhItsJennii
Haii, so everytime I leave maple on for awhile and start moving, or change channels consecutively I get this error. It said Maplestory.exe- No Disk. And it says ''there is no disk in the disk driver error.'' Can anyone help please? I've never gotten this error before, but it's been happening a lot lately. And it's starting to really annoy me . Especially since to the 5 hours exp bonus and then it randomly crashes. So if anyone could help please?
MapleStory Screen: Maplestory monster figures
New thread Replies
Apr 08 12
Scania Bow Master
Televisionn
maybe you should put a disk in the disk driver
MapleStory Screen: Weird maplestory glitch
Apr 08 12
KradiaEMS Assassin
SIacker
try reinstall maplestory
Apr 08 12
Scania Battle Mage 4
OhhItsJennii
emm97: try reinstall maplestory

I've tried that, no difference
MapleStory Screen: Maplestory monster figures
Apr 09 12
Broa Cannoneer 4
HelioStratos
its a new error i had it also when i tried to cc
Apr 09 12
Bera Hero
RKain
...It might have something to do with the new security device, or the fact that we are not supposed to CC if we want to keep the exp bonus... anyway it shouldn t have anything to do with a disk drive unless it uses a virtual drive now or something like that.
Apr 09 12
Mardia Evan 10th Growth
ColourfuLust
That error always pops up when I d/c. I ignore it nowadays and just try to log on again. That problem has been bugging me for ages.
MapleStory Screen: Outdated map
Apr 09 12
Windia Paladin
jrb75
Don't press escape again if the channel selection screen stays up after you CC. Close it by clicking manually or this will happen. If this isn't your issue, then you're probably having the same one my friends and I are having for staying on over 20 hours and then trying to CC, but crashing instead lol. I have no idea how to fix the latter.
MapleStory Screen: Finally a Second Level 200
Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login