L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Apr 10 12
Windia I/L Mage
iRoarsaurus
Why are people hating on the Dawn Warrior revamp? People these days have no real incentive to pick CK's besides the Blessing and mule. I think CK's are a fun part of the game and making them stronger wouldn't hurt so much since they are still cut off at 120.
Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4
Apr 10 12
Chaos Aran 4
SnowAwakeing
i like cygnus knights thunder breakers are lots of fun im going to make a UA after tho...
Apr 10 12*
Scania I/L Arch Mage
Godship
antontran: Why are people hating on the Dawn Warrior revamp? People these days have no real incentive to pick CK's besides the Blessing and mule. I think CK's are a fun part of the game and making them stronger wouldn't hurt so much since they are still cut off at 120.

No one's going to make a DW after Mikhail's release.

When all of the instructors are released, CKs will be obsolete unless nexon does something drastic for them.
New MapleStory Screen: Black mage comic New MapleStory Video: 154 Demon Slayer Pap Solo - 15 Seconds
Apr 10 12
Scania Aran 4
CJism
Maybe Nexon is releasing Mikhail and possibly all the Cygnus instructors to replace the knights, seeing how you can also make a/an UA when you reach 120(?) with the Mikhail class. #speculation
Apr 10 12
Scania Night Lord
EbilSlash888
aznitup: There's more than one?

Well if they just made Mikhail and not Irena/Eckhart/etc... that'd be weird o-o
New MapleStory Screen: Sweet mother of lag...
Apr 10 12
ElNido Bow Master
lKaxl
LOL a class named Oz. Looking for peridots on my DW right now so I can make a UA drk

Soul Drivers are awesome but slow.
Apr 10 12*
Khaini Corsair
GeneralRager
Yah with mkihail dw seem useless
Apr 10 12
Windia I/L Mage
iRoarsaurus
I know that after the Mihile release people won't be making CK's any longer, but still at this moment with the upcoming revamp, why all the hostility?
Apr 10 12*
Zenith Wild Hunter 3
ValarieYoshi
antontran: I know that after the Mihile release people won't be making CK's any longer, but still at this moment with the upcoming revamp, why all the hostility?

I guess mainly because the Bowmen/Mage/Warrior class had their revamp already in Jump and lots of people are excited for Justice since Pirates/Thieves haven't had a major change so they think it's unfair that they get it before they get there's. Just my 2 cents.

Also yeah CK become obsolete once Mikhail and etc come out but CK were just for blessing mules and UA and also to adjust to maple. I'm waiting for the Irena and Oz classes. Hopefully they make them
Apr 10 12
Nova Demon Slayer 3
Dryakion
Abysseon: No one's going to make a DW after Mikhail's release.

When all of the instructors are released, CKs will be obsolete unless nexon does something drastic for them.
mikhail was removed .-. gosh.
New MapleStory Screen: Just another drawing of kanna!
PAGE 1 2 3 4

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login