BasilMarket

Add a thread

Seriously? Dawn Warrior Revamp

Dawn Warrior Forum Talk about

Why are people hating on the Dawn Warrior revamp? People these days have no real incentive to pick CK's besides the Blessing and mule. I think CK's are a fun part of the game and making them stronger wouldn't hurt so much since they are still cut off at 120.
Posted: April 2012 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 33

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3 4
i like cygnus knights thunder breakers are lots of fun im going to make a UA after tho...
Apr 10 2012
Why are people hating on the Dawn Warrior revamp? People these days have no real incentive to pick CK's besides the Blessing and mule. I think CK's are a fun part of the game and making them stronger wouldn't hurt so much since they are still cut off at 120.[/quote]

No one's going to make a DW after Mikhail's release.

When all of the instructors are released, CKs will be obsolete unless nexon does something drastic for them.
Apr 10 2012
New Video: 154 Demon Slayer Pap Solo - 15 Seconds New Screen: Black mage comic
Maybe Nexon is releasing Mikhail and possibly all the Cygnus instructors to replace the knights, seeing how you can also make a/an UA when you reach 120(?) with the Mikhail class. #speculation
Apr 10 2012
LOL a class named Oz. Looking for peridots on my DW right now so I can make a UA drk

Soul Drivers are awesome but slow.
Apr 10 2012
Yakashiku Level 200 Khaini Corsair
Yah with mkihail dw seem useless
Apr 10 2012
I know that after the Mihile release people won't be making CK's any longer, but still at this moment with the upcoming revamp, why all the hostility?
Apr 10 2012
I know that after the Mihile release people won't be making CK's any longer, but still at this moment with the upcoming revamp, why all the hostility?[/quote]

I guess mainly because the Bowmen/Mage/Warrior class had their revamp already in Jump and lots of people are excited for Justice since Pirates/Thieves haven't had a major change so they think it's unfair that they get it before they get there's. Just my 2 cents.

Also yeah CK become obsolete once Mikhail and etc come out but CK were just for blessing mules and UA and also to adjust to maple. I'm waiting for the Irena and Oz classes. Hopefully they make them
Apr 10 2012
yianni800 Level 176 Bera Kanna 4
No one's going to make a DW after Mikhail's release.

When all of the instructors are released, CKs will be obsolete unless nexon does something drastic for them.[/quote]
mikhail was removed .-. gosh.
Apr 10 2012
New Screen: Just another drawing of kanna!
zzzz50 Level 156 Bera Shadower
I thought Mikhail was just a false rumor planted cause it was April Fools Day
Apr 10 2012
Page TopHome 1 2 3 4

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.