MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Apr 12 12
Bellocan Phantom 4
Spayds
Hey guys so I have no idea how to start the quest that lets us level up noble mind which raises the level of Empresses' blessing can someone please explain how to go about doing this.
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Apr 12 12
Bera Hero
Oarm
You must start the Peridot quest and acquire the medal.
MapleStory Screen: This sucked MapleStory 2 Video: Maplestory 2 selfies Maple Story: if you love something, you will ks people to defen...
Apr 13 12
Scania Aran 4
icytengu
then what do you do?
Apr 13 12
Bellocan Phantom 4
Spayds
How do i start that quest? I currently don't have any quests available that say job adv or skill or whatever.
Apr 13 12
Mardia Hero
LionxStrike
I already did the UA quest and got my Medal, now I have a quest from Della(Or whatever her name is), but it won't let me enter the Dimension Schrim. Please don't tell me I have to do the Silent Crusader Quests too.
MapleStory Screen: Pink bean duo
Apr 13 12
Windia Buccaneer
ForgottenTB
I suggest not even trying it.
Killing Arkuyum itself is extremely hard, and you have to kill is 6 times I heard
MapleStory Screen: I'm on a boat!
Apr 13 12
Windia Priest
SayPleases
LeoHero: I already did the UA quest and got my Medal, now I have a quest from Della(Or whatever her name is), but it won't let me enter the Dimension Schrim. Please don't tell me I have to do the Silent Crusader Quests too.

The Dimension Schism is the fountain in the Three Doors map.
Apr 13 12
Bera Night Walker 3
Ninjalx20
Is thise the clone on the silent crusade questline, because if it is, it is very very hard. I killed it sometime about 2 months ago, and it took me about 10tries.
MapleStory Screen: Targa!
Apr 13 12
Scania Mercedes 3
SonicHegehag
SriLankanKen: I suggest not even trying it.
Killing Arkuyum itself is extremely hard, and you have to kill is 6 times I heard

Its OK, he has been severely nerfed for the KoC's sakes. He is much easier, or so I've heard, but only during the KoC quests, not the silent crusade
MapleStory Screen: My favorite typo yet
Apr 13 12
ElNido Bow Master
lKaxl
Hyper teleport rock would make things so much more easier
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login