bzl.co

Add a thread

Noble Mind quest line

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

Hey guys so I have no idea how to start the quest that lets us level up noble mind which raises the level of Empresses' blessing can someone please explain how to go about doing this.
Posted: April 2012 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 22

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3
Amped Level 108 Bera Hero
You must start the Peridot quest and acquire the medal.
Apr 12 2012
then what do you do?
Apr 13 2012
How do i start that quest? I currently don't have any quests available that say job adv or skill or whatever.
Apr 13 2012
LeoHero Level 200 Mardia Hero
I already did the UA quest and got my Medal, now I have a quest from Della(Or whatever her name is), but it won't let me enter the Dimension Schrim. Please don't tell me I have to do the Silent Crusader Quests too.
Apr 13 2012
SriLankanKen Level 185 Windia Buccaneer
I suggest not even trying it.
Killing Arkuyum itself is extremely hard, and you have to kill is 6 times I heard
Apr 13 2012
iShotBunny Level 74 Windia Priest
I already did the UA quest and got my Medal, now I have a quest from Della(Or whatever her name is), but it won't let me enter the Dimension Schrim. Please don't tell me I have to do the Silent Crusader Quests too.[/quote]

The Dimension Schism is the fountain in the Three Doors map.
Apr 13 2012
Is thise the clone on the silent crusade questline, because if it is, it is very very hard. I killed it sometime about 2 months ago, and it took me about 10tries.
Apr 13 2012
I suggest not even trying it.
Killing Arkuyum itself is extremely hard, and you have to kill is 6 times I heard [/quote]

Its OK, he has been severely nerfed for the KoC's sakes. He is much easier, or so I've heard, but only during the KoC quests, not the silent crusade
Apr 13 2012
Hyper teleport rock would make things so much more easier
Apr 13 2012
do I have to do all of those mission in henessys and all the quest like that? or what honestly I have no idea how to do this lol
Apr 13 2012
Page TopHome 1 2 3

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.