L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
How do you raise the Noble Mind skill?
MapleStory Forums : Cygnus Knights : Discuss Cygnus Knights
Apr 19 12
DemethosGMS Shadower
ShadowerKhai
Title.
Replies
Apr 21 12
KradiaGMS Blade Master
xxgabladerxx
To raise the Noble mind skill you need to start the "Go to the Temple of time!" quest on your CK. Then do a series of quest that end up in killing Arkarium, but not the same Silent Crusade Arkarium, but a nerfed version which has 210m hp. After you kill him the first time, you will get a new quest requesting the stained soul, which is an Akarium drop that you can only see while doing this quest, so the first time you kill him you won't be able too see it. You have to repeat this quest 6 times in order to get the 6 SP in Noble Mind, and you can only do this quest once a day.

Don't even try to solo Arkarium, is nearly impossible. I recommend you to go in a party of 6 members, however less members could work depending on their damage, the boss cancels potential, which is a great hit to the damage ranges.

Good luck, is a very annoying quest, but is not impossible!
Apr 23 12
Scania Bishop
holymaige
xXGabladerXx: To raise the Noble mind skill you need to start the "Go to the Temple of time!" quest on your CK. Then do a series of quest that end up in killing Arkarium, but not the same Silent Crusade Arkarium, but a nerfed version which has 210m hp. After you kill him the first time, you will get a new quest requesting the stained soul, which is an Akarium drop that you can only see while doing this quest, so the first time you kill him you won't be able too see it. You have to repeat this quest 6 times in order to get the 6 SP in Noble Mind, and you can only do this quest once a day.

Don't even try to solo Arkarium, is nearly impossible. I recommend you to go in a party of 6 members, however less members could work depending on their damage, the boss cancels potential, which is a great hit to the damage ranges.

Good luck, is a very annoying quest, but is not impossible!

i was very annoyed that you have to kill him 6 more times...
New MapleStory Screen: Bam getting to level 120 New MapleStory Video: Level 132 Mercedes at Rexton
Apr 23 12
KradiaGMS Blade Master
xxgabladerxx
HolyMaige: i was very annoyed that you have to kill him 6 more times...

Yeah, I don't know why nexon made this quest to annoying, just killing it 7 times is very hard but you also need a drop that not any1 gets... Is just too much for 6 att. I completed it anyway but I honestly had nothing else to do atm.
May 05 12
Windia Battle Mage 4
ArcaneEli
Seven times seems a little ridiculous... and I can never get a party anyways co crap.
New MapleStory Screen: My best aran combo ever New MapleStory Video: Curse of the Ice Knight PQ Fail #1
May 10 12
Scania Mercedes 4
Potieal
can someone whos not CK come in and help you kill arakarium?

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login