MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

White Angelic Blessing?

MapleStory Forums : Merchanting : Talk about Merching

Apr 30 12
Windia Dark Knight
ColderBlood
Do the blessing rings stack? If so the white angelic blessing ring has base stats of +12 att matt and +10 to all stats, the buff of archangle will give +5 att and matt making it a total of +17 att and matt. Stacking with Dark Angelic blessing for the 10 att and matt. Will this affect prices of evo ring 1 or 2? People might want to sell one of these in order to be able to use the white angelic blessing ring. Leave your thoughts please.
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
Apr 30 12*
Arcania Night Lord
iKurapika
2 white angelic blessings dont stack, but white blessing and normal blessing do

not 100% sure though
Apr 30 12
Windia Dark Knight
ColderBlood
I meant a white angelic blessing and a dark angelic blessing, not 2 whites, sorry.
Apr 30 12
Bera Corsair
xCaIiburx
roboslayer: I meant a white angelic blessing and a dark angelic blessing, not 2 whites, sorry.

No blessing stacks with another blessing regardless of its color. In other words, dark, angelic, and white , cannot stack with each other nor with themselves. Evo ring prices are stable. Its basically most will equip 3 evo rings (I,II,III) with addition of a 4th ring of their choice, either a blessing of a certain color or a gratias / crit ring. Hope that helps answer your question!
Apr 30 12
Windia Dark Knight
ColderBlood
Ok, thanks ^, just needed to know if i should sell one of my previous evo rings to get the dark and white angelic blessings.
Apr 30 12
Scania Buccaneer
Soumee
I wish i had more ring slots, i mean we should have at least 8
May 01 12
Bera Mercedes 4
NorasMerc
Northhillhenesy
And have everyone equip oracle berserker and more wedding rings? No thanks...

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login