BasilMarket

Sad Mask
Would you be so kind as to disable your ad-blocker on BasilMarket please? Your support is greatly appreciated.

White Angelic Blessing?

Merchanting Forum Talk about Merchanting

Do the blessing rings stack? If so the white angelic blessing ring has base stats of +12 att matt and +10 to all stats, the buff of archangle will give +5 att and matt making it a total of +17 att and matt. Stacking with Dark Angelic blessing for the 10 att and matt. Will this affect prices of evo ring 1 or 2? People might want to sell one of these in order to be able to use the white angelic blessing ring. Leave your thoughts please.
Posted: April 2012 Permalink

Replies

Zulucker Level 196 Arcania Night Lord
2 white angelic blessings dont stack, but white blessing and normal blessing do

not 100% sure though
Apr 30 2012
I meant a white angelic blessing and a dark angelic blessing, not 2 whites, sorry.
Apr 30 2012
izama Level 202 Bera Corsair
I meant a white angelic blessing and a dark angelic blessing, not 2 whites, sorry.[/quote]

No blessing stacks with another blessing regardless of its color. In other words, dark, angelic, and white , cannot stack with each other nor with themselves. Evo ring prices are stable. Its basically most will equip 3 evo rings (I,II,III) with addition of a 4th ring of their choice, either a blessing of a certain color or a gratias / crit ring. Hope that helps answer your question!
Apr 30 2012
Ok, thanks ^, just needed to know if i should sell one of my previous evo rings to get the dark and white angelic blessings.
Apr 30 2012
I wish i had more ring slots, i mean we should have at least 8
Apr 30 2012
armory20 Level 178 Bera Mercedes 4
@Northhillhenesy
And have everyone equip oracle berserker and more wedding rings? No thanks...
May 01 2012

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.