• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
White Angelic Blessing?
MapleStory Forums : Merchanting : Talk about Merching
Apr 30 12
Windia Dark Knight
ColderBlood
Do the blessing rings stack? If so the white angelic blessing ring has base stats of +12 att matt and +10 to all stats, the buff of archangle will give +5 att and matt making it a total of +17 att and matt. Stacking with Dark Angelic blessing for the 10 att and matt. Will this affect prices of evo ring 1 or 2? People might want to sell one of these in order to be able to use the white angelic blessing ring. Leave your thoughts please.
Replies
Apr 30 12*
Arcania Night Lord
iKurapika
2 white angelic blessings dont stack, but white blessing and normal blessing do

not 100% sure though
Apr 30 12
Windia Dark Knight
ColderBlood
I meant a white angelic blessing and a dark angelic blessing, not 2 whites, sorry.
Apr 30 12
Bera Corsair
xCaIiburx
roboslayer: I meant a white angelic blessing and a dark angelic blessing, not 2 whites, sorry.

No blessing stacks with another blessing regardless of its color. In other words, dark, angelic, and white , cannot stack with each other nor with themselves. Evo ring prices are stable. Its basically most will equip 3 evo rings (I,II,III) with addition of a 4th ring of their choice, either a blessing of a certain color or a gratias / crit ring. Hope that helps answer your question!
Apr 30 12
Windia Dark Knight
ColderBlood
Ok, thanks ^, just needed to know if i should sell one of my previous evo rings to get the dark and white angelic blessings.
Apr 30 12
Scania Buccaneer
Soumee
I wish i had more ring slots, i mean we should have at least 8
May 01 12
Bera Mercedes 4
NorasMerc
Northhillhenesy
And have everyone equip oracle berserker and more wedding rings? No thanks...

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One