MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
May 05 12
KradiaGMS Dark Knight
commiekaze
What range do I need to solo it?
I've gone with a party and I assume its mostly the same as zak but any tips on how to do it?
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
May 06 12
KradiaGMS Dark Knight
commiekaze
Well I just did my first ht solo and it was easier than I thought thanks to all the input from the people on basil. Now my new goal is to beat czak.
I don't know if I can solo czak atm which is why I am asking what kind of range would a paladin need. Just curious as to how much I would need to improve and if there is anything I should know to help me solo easier.
May 06 12
Windia Mercedes 4
randkdsl9
You have an hour and a half. With a 57k range as a mercedes i ran out of time when the last body had 1/3 hp left. I'm confident I can solo it now with a 70k range. And HT would be ez for me prob. Your 1v1 dps is prob lower though, so idk, get a 70 or 80k range.
MapleStory Screen: Fail czak duo (slow xd)
May 06 12*
KradiaGMS Dark Knight
commiekaze
Well I guess the strategy is the same as normal zak and the only diff is seduce,more pdr, and more hp. I'll just condense this into a few questions.
What arm seduces?
Does chaos zakum seduce more or less often than ht?
Have you ever died on a czak run?
What range do you need to solo czak? I want to know from pallies that have done czak before.
What bosses are there to do after czak that are soloable by pallies?
May 06 12
Windia Mercedes 4
randkdsl9
The arms don't seduce.
More often
Twice but i had wheels (my solo attempt)
Im not a pally
VL
May 06 12*
KradiaGMS Dark Knight
commiekaze
soulfist: The arms don't seduce.
More often
Twice but i had wheels (my solo attempt)
Im not a pally
VL

Thnx for the reply I totally thought arms seduced but guess I was wrong. I can already solo VL and I do it regularly. It's kinda hard to compare ur range and your death rate to my pallies tho. Mercedes and Pallies are on two different sides of the spectrum.

How much %boss do you have and how much do you hit? I can't really imagine your damage from ur attack range as I've never played a merc.
May 06 12*
Windia Mercedes 4
randkdsl9
ramenrulz: Thnx for the reply I totally thought arms seduced but guess I was wrong. I can already solo VL and I do it regularly. It's kinda hard to compare ur range and your death rate to my pallies tho. Mercedes and Pallies are on two different sides of the spectrum.

well, czak is a mother f***er. he will seduce you into a corner, whilst 50%/1 you then stun and seal you while he drops 3k damage pillars on you. Pallies are least likely to die but you will not enjoy it, you may need to use pots for once in your life! yay! Trust me, I almost never die unless there is DR.

Edit: Only 10% boss, didnt start to cube my bowgun yet.
May 06 12
KradiaGMS Dark Knight
commiekaze
soulfist: well, czak is a mother f***er. he will seduce you into a corner, whilst 50%/1 you then stun and seal you while he drops 3k damage pillars on you. Pallies are least likely to die but you will not enjoy it, you may need to use pots for once in your life! yay! Trust me, I almost never die unless there is DR.

Edit: Only 10% boss, didnt start to cube my bowgun yet.

I've never been in a situation where I was scared that I would die. Lol. I died at vl a few times due to dr but I learned how to crash it and now I don't die there anymore. All i gotta say is I love passive guards and damage reduction.

Need some pallies up in this thread. :p
May 06 12
KradiaGMS Dark Knight
commiekaze
ATMchoker: impossibrruuuuu. a pally could never solo czak

Be gone non believer.
May 06 12
KradiaGMS Dark Knight
commiekaze
Arora: You should have just attempted a czak before making this thread then o_o (That's if you already haven't)
I went czak with my guildies and never got close to dying even when he seduced then lol1/1'd me which hardly brought my HP down.

Went a couple of times but my party was really good and we took it down super fast. I didn't even get seduced some people got seduced maybe like once or twice. Other times I went I d/ced really fast. Doesn't really let me know what I want to. I'm like fairly certain I can't solo right now I'm wondering range when I can.
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login