MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
May 10 12
Scania Paladin
RegretsKiss
If anyone knows which of the two would be the best choice for a stolen 4th job offensive skill, please post your choice and let me know as to why it is better
( In terms of damage, not looks )

From what i see on the basilmarket list of skills, hurricane does a bit more damage than rapid fire. But is that because rapid fire shoots faster or is it just not as good of a skill?
(Hurricane is the rapidly shooting bow master skill; Rapid fire is the rapidly shooting corsaire skill)

Thanks!
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
May 10 12
Arcania Night Lord
iKurapika
im pretty sure max rapid fire does more damage, and i think that they are the same speed, but im not sure
May 10 12
Yellonde Evan 10th Growth
ArchedEvan
After stairs get revamped rapid fire gives more damage
May 11 12
Scania Paladin
RegretsKiss
Bamaman96: After stairs get revamped rapid fire gives more damage

i see, what revamp is this exactly? there seem to be like a ton of them these days
May 11 12*
Nova Night Lord
SilverThe7th
Rapid Fire has more %damage then Hurricane after pirate revamp. Also with Hollow Point Bullet (Pirate Skill), the first 700 bullets u use during Rapid Fire will increase ur att by 20att i think.
May 11 12
Scania Bow Master
ketchup11
hurricane is 250% by itself, but AFA adds a passive 70% chance for 200% damage.
rapid fire will be 330%, with passive 100% chance for 70% damage. since BMs make up for lower base damage with a better final attack, this makes the skills by themselves similar in terms of damage.
but phantoms don't steal passives, so 250<330. there you go.
MapleStory Screen: Bm key config MapleStory Video: animation of quality classy comedy
May 11 12
Mardia Bandit
xDaoznnx
Aboves.
May 11 12
Windia Corsair
whocares13
330%>250% if want a hurricane skill for your phantom. So go find yourself a sair to steal rapid fire from.
May 11 12
Scania Paladin
RegretsKiss
thank you guys very much =] I guess i'll just leave this here for a bit if anyone else was wondering
May 11 12
Khaini Bow Master
JCLSwiftBow
ketchup11: hurricane is 250% by itself, but AFA adds a passive 70% chance for 200% damage.
rapid fire will be 330%, with passive 100% chance for 70% damage. since BMs make up for lower base damage with a better final attack, this makes the skills by themselves similar in terms of damage.
but phantoms don't steal passives, so 250<330. there you go.

And considering the crapload of new buffs corsairs will get, expect them to outdamage every single BM still existing...
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login