• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
Best way to get dream fragments
MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers
May 18 12
Bera I/L Arch Mage
DFSorcer
So whats the best way to get these now? Farm them? buy them? Iv been farming for 2 days for about 3-4 hours each with my spider familiar and i haven't seen a single one. Are the drop rates supposed to be that low?
Replies
May 18 12
Bera Paladin
PitifulHero
Yeah drop rate is low, when on my pally at SH from level 17x-200 only found 3. Best to try hunt it at 2x drop/exp events and geta pet to autoloot incase u miss it
May 18 12
Windia Night Walker 2
Pokkyo
Suggest you just buy it from those hackers. They have hundreds of them for about 5-10m(depending on your server)
May 18 12
Scania Evan 10th Growth
NightFury360
Hunting for dream fragments makes hunting for peridots look like a joke.

I'm going to assume based on your avatar that you're hunting to make the cape which is what I'm doing =/ I have 99 atm lol bought 82 from a while back in a store for 2m ea (couldn't afford the rest at the time -_-" and hunted the rest/friends donations.

GL
May 18 12
Bera I/L Arch Mage
DFSorcer
justsofly: Hunting for dream fragments makes hunting for peridots look like a joke.

I'm going to assume based on your avatar that you're hunting to make the cape which is what I'm doing =/ I have 99 atm lol bought 82 from a while back in a store for 2m ea (couldn't afford the rest at the time -_-" and hunted the rest/friends donations.

GL

yeh im trying to finish the 5 piece set. and thx
May 18 12
Scania Bow Master
LostlProph3t
we wont find 3-5M in scania :[
i'm at 63 mostly from friend donations and about 8 i found

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games