MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
May 21 12
Bera Bishop
leagueofhs
I had a horrible zak run... nearly killed it, but need to zak again,
since i didnt get magic mastery again
(last zak run some random girl took magic mastery and she was not even Evan.... )
also i almost ran out of Elixir that i had collected from daily event
i havent did all lhc quest so i can not enter where really ani is
so im wondering where or which monster i can loot from to get 100% or 50% Elixir
info will be really nice to me
thank u maplers~!
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
May 21 12
Scania Hero
Rexaar2
Pink elixir and power elixir stopped dropping from monster and bosses a while ago, so they're no longer obtainable except from boxes and events.
MapleStory Screen: Maplestory chaos pvp MapleStory Video: Aran/hero hard mode gollux duo
May 21 12
Khaini Cannoneer 4
Xavinon
Elixirs and Power elixirs are dropped by papulatus as far as I know. I used to go in daily and now it's like, impossible for me to run out of pots. Bad thing that I can't go into pap anymore for some reason.
May 21 12
Windia Bow Master
iAmTheTot
arianagrande: Well, theres the guild ones you get, also you can just buy the nlc ones that heal 40% of mp and hp or 75% of hp or mp.

Pretty much my answer.
MapleStory Screen: One experience MapleStory Video: Tot Turns 200
May 21 12
Scania Wind Archer 4
ElIuel
Aliens at NLC drop Power elixers at a really low rate (untradable).
Master Death teddies drop them as well (untradable).
You can get normal tradable elixers at a really low rate at CDs in Kerning Square.
Mushroom kingdom monsters drop normal elixers (tradable) as well, low rate.
Those places won't get you 50 elixers in an hour though.
MapleStory Screen: Cwkpq boss in labyrinth MapleStory Video: Wind archer chaos vellum speed solo
May 21 12
Mardia Paladin
QWLX
Just get Ginger Ales

75% FTW
MapleStory Screen: Basilmarket: the movie 2
May 21 12
Windia Corsair
Fiamegunner
Go to NLC and buy Ginger Ales, they heal 75% HP and MP and they only cost 3.8k each.
MapleStory Screen: Jett training map MapleStory Video: [KMS] 171 Corsair at time temple after BigBang
May 21 12*
Bera Phantom 4
Ataui
In Zipangu when you kill the final form of the Body Guard boss, loot his etc drop. It looks like a lantern but is called a flashlight. ANyways, when you exit the hideout you lose the etc drop and gain 100 50% elixirs.
May 21 12
Windia Buccaneer
ConIido
You need to buy Ginger Ales. As stated above, they are available for purchase in NLC.
May 21 12
Scania Blade Master
XtremeCool1
I got power exlixirs from Gallopias(something like that) in front of the entrance
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login