MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
May 25 12
Khaini Demon Slayer 2
Ackuraku
So as we all know Maplestory is having a Hot Time tommorow for various prizes, but I will not be able to be logged in due to work. Would leaving my computer on while at work to accept the prize at a later time still give me the hot time prize? Thanks for the help.
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
May 25 12
Galicia Bishop
LilyEMT
It should work, but only if you can get home within a few hours (at most). How about a fake sick day? That would make things easier.
May 25 12
Broa Dark Knight
HaQMan
As long as your logged in, in a town, and over level 13, you should be fine.
MapleStory Screen: Blackbull can't take rejection
May 25 12
Windia Dark Knight
GeekFML
Lol fake a sick day for maplestory. NICE.
May 25 12
Broa I/L Mage
lostdude99
as others have said, leaving your maplestory on while you go to work should work.
May 25 12
Scania Night Lord
perfectflash
Do you have to be in a town or can you be in the FM
May 25 12
Windia Battle Mage 4
VirginYuki
items get automatically dropped in your inventory if youre logged in. just keep a slot open in the use tab
May 25 12
Chaos Blaze Wizard 3
WinnerBlaze
As i remember this actually doesn't work. You have to receive the item within 1:30 or else it disappears, my guildie was complaining how the hot time thing disappeared after she left it afk for an hour
MapleStory Screen: Reporting a gm MapleStory Video: V.S. a rubber wall
May 25 12
Galicia Corsair
OnePoundSoft
BladeLust: It should work, but only if you can get home within a few hours (at most). How about a fake sick day? That would make things easier.

fake a sick day....for a maple hot time. *facepalm*
MapleStory Screen: Gazed alliance
May 25 12
Khaini Shadower
SolusSavage
GoHam: fake a sick day....for a maple hot time. *facepalm*

My thoughts exactly. I hope that person is in like 5th grade and does not understand the responsibility of work yet.
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login