L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
Cannoneer vs. Demon Slayer vs. Mercedes?
MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers
Jun 11 12
I just came back to maplestory and want to start off fresh with one of these classes so which of these three classes would be the best to make for leveling but while also having a low fund. Also do not let the revamp for Demon Slayer I'm hearing about change your decision, I want to know best for right here right now
POLL - Cannoneer vs. Demon Slayer vs. Mercedes?
48% - Cannoneer - - 16 / 33
21% - Demon Slayer - - 7 / 33
30% - Mercedes - - 10 / 33
Replies
Jun 11 12
Galicia Mercedes 4
ElvishDawn
Actually, when I came back after Legend update, I made all 3, and here's what I felt.

Cannoneers were fun during 2nd job, but the 3rd job repetitive skill only got me to 87.
Demon Slayers, just no.

I stuck with my Mercedes and still play because I like the wide range of skills in all jobs. (Aerial Barrage in 3rd job probably pushed me toward 110 and higher)
New MapleStory Screen: 3rd visitor str dagger - ATK 101 New MapleStory Video: Jeffie2013's thank-you music video
Jun 11 12
so I'm liking either Cannoneer or Mercedes but which would be the best unfunded but still can level. I'm kind of leaning towards Cannoneer
Jun 11 12
Bera Marksman
0YearOldKid
I found my Mercedes funner than my cannoneer (I got them both to the same lvl)
Jun 11 12
Chaos Mercedes 4
PantShirt
DKFunkyFresh: I found my Mercedes funner than my cannoneer (I got them both to the same lvl)

*more fun
Jun 11 12
Bera Marksman
0YearOldKid
Laxmonsterr: *more fun

CoolStoryBro.
Jun 11 12
Windia Bow Master
almightyaim
Merc is alot faster so to me its moore fun.... I couldn't stand the slow speed of the cannoner but the demon slayer well I liked it better than cannoner but still Merc is best.
New MapleStory Screen: DEX 32 Zhelm
Jun 11 12
Bera Luminous 3
JesterLumie
I found Mercedes to be fun as it was fast and unique.

Demon Slayers are ok if you don't mind using the same attack over and over again.

Cannoneer are iffy in my opinion since I did not like the third job skills.
Jun 11 12
Bera Corsair
Forenzic3545
I got my Merc to 124 and my Cannon to 169. Personally I liked Cannons better cause I didn't have to put massive amounts of funding to have decent damage.
New MapleStory Screen: My weird key setup
Jun 11 12
Scania Mercedes 4
Creatinex
I have a 168 merc, 81 demon slayer and right now a 74 cannoneer. I must say my cannoneer has been the most fun from 10-70. However make them all for all the bonuses. Really helpful.

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login