L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jun 21 12
Khaini Wild Hunter 4
Oacyl
So I was planning on making one of these. I'm unfunded in terms of meso.
So which of these should I make?
I woulda made this a poll, but I already made one.

Or should I make a corsair?
Replies
Jun 21 12
Windia Wind Archer 3
Luv2Airbend
WA's are slower and have less damage but I thoughoughly enjoy the WA. I've made both the TB and WA and I quit the TB because it was boring for me. Of course it had way better damage because its str oriented but spamming corkscrewblow really gets annoying. TB's Sharks is a very good in terms of becoming a UA so if thats your plan than you might want to make a TB. KoC are all usually pretty good unfunded, except for the NW. Now Corsairs on the other hand, are one of my favorite classes. It was my first class to get to 120, and I had a fun time doing it. Not the most powerful and efficient at low levels unfunded, but a great class overall.

It comes down to wether you want to just play maple for fun. Or for raw damage, and IMO if you wanted insane damage make a Aran or Evan or some legend. (I know you cant righht now.) The way it seems, Jett comes out in a week, u may want to wait and try that since that is on terms of a gun blazing pirate. Hope this helps!
Jun 21 12
Khaini Wild Hunter 4
Oacyl
xSweatyBumhole: WA's are slower and have less damage but I thoughoughly enjoy the WA. I've made both the TB and WA and I quit the TB because it was boring for me. Of course it had way better damage because its str oriented but spamming corkscrewblow really gets annoying. TB's Sharks is a very good in terms of becoming a UA so if thats your plan than you might want to make a TB. KoC are all usually pretty good unfunded, except for the NW. Now Corsairs on the other hand, are one of my favorite classes. It was my first class to get to 120, and I had a fun time doing it. Not the most powerful and efficient at low levels unfunded, but a great class overall.

It comes down to wether you want to just play maple for fun. Or for raw damage, and IMO if you wanted insane damage make a Aran or Evan or some legend. (I know you cant righht now.) The way it seems, Jett comes out in a week, u may want to wait and try that since that is on terms of a gun blazing pirate. Hope this helps!
That helped a lot, I guess I'll wait for Jett.

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login