MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jun 26 12
Windia Ranger
Chakiik
Hi guys, I have this problem since 30 mins ago I was on my evan going up to the cave of life... And I suddenly got dced when I reached the entrance of Dragon forest... Relogged... and I got dced again... tried and tried like 10 times until I decided to use a Nearest scroll town. While I was in town, the game was running smoothly. Then again, I went to the rash maps and happened the same, I got dced... I thought it was a glitched/bugged map, but now I've tried it with different characters in different maps and the same happened...
Is that my account? My MS files? Can you give me an advice please?
Btw, I'm already downloading it for re-installing it... So, don't tell me to do that.

Thanks in advance ): Hope someone knows the answer
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Jun 28 12
Windia Chief Bandit
neonrevult
im having the same issue
Jun 28 12*
Scania Phantom 3
TheLifdrasir
atleast you can log in. my log in graphics are non existant and it crashes as soon as i open maple.

http://gyazo.com/69ca69ea19f99097f5c6f580d8a335f6.png[url=][/url]
MapleStory Screen: I really really hate peridots
Jun 28 12
Windia Shade 4
SoulSquatch
im having a problem with just starting the game. the screen will pop up but after a while it will close and say something about the server
Jun 28 12
Scania Phantom 3
TheLifdrasir
lol eff this patch so hard. extend the patch for 2 hours then mess everything up.

typical nexon of america.
MapleStory Screen: I really really hate peridots
Jun 28 12
Scania Night Lord
Melodises
I dont know about anyone else, but whenever i first run maplestory,i get disconnected from the login server. It only ever works on the second try.
Jun 28 12
Scania Luminous 4
Pococurantee
At least it's opening for you, I can't even get Maple to launch.
Jun 28 12
Windia Blade Master
SoulStew3
i have this issue where i keep crashing wenever i click windia and clicked a cc i randomly crashed >.<
i think somebodys locking my acc -________- plz
MapleStory Screen: So much block in windia
Jun 28 12
Windia Shade 4
SoulSquatch
im going to wait it out. I think theres alot of people on than normal and like the usual hot times, the servers are trying to catch up.
Jun 28 12
Scania Night Walker 4
ColoredEgg
Above twice ^^^^ i have the same thing happen to me </3
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login