BasilMarket

Add a thread

Character Card System

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

hey guys! with the new character card system coming out i had a question about how it works. in the patch notes it stats that if you have a paladin, Weapon ATT +0.5/1/1.5/2 per character level. does this mean that if i have a level 200 paladin i will gain 400 attack? that seems a little out of hand. also, i was wondering the same thing about the Buccaneer Bonus damage +2/3/4/5 per character level.
Posted: June 2012 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 44

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5
Yeah, I don't know. Maybe Nexon just gave up on balancing and just went free for all.
*Edit : Ninja'd, oh well. Would have been cool.
Jun 27 2012
hey guys! with the new character card system coming out i had a question about how it works.** in the patch notes it stats that if you have a paladin, Weapon ATT +0.5/1/1.5/2 per character level.** does this mean that if i have a level 200 paladin i will gain 400 attack? that seems a little out of hand. also, i was wondering the same thing about the Buccaneer Bonus damage +2/3/4/5 per character level.[/quote]
If it does, then Nexon deserves a roll tide.
Jun 27 2012
it will be yes added in... like your level = that to 200... you would get a megaload of attack power on your paladin and other else...
Jun 27 2012
It's been asked quite alot.[/quote]
I don't understand. If it were like that, then why wouldn't it just say .5/1/1.5/2 like the others?
Jun 27 2012
it will be yes added in... like your level = that to 200... you would get a megaload of attack power on your paladin and other else...[/quote]
that is absolutely ridiculous if it turns out to be true.
Jun 27 2012
pretty much palis and IL r useless... make a bucc. a lvl 30 bucc would be the same as a lvl 200 PALLY and IL
Jun 27 2012
that is absolutely ridiculous if it turns out to be true.[/quote]

yeah smash everything up like a HULK! and hits 999k Nuff said...
Jun 27 2012
Espeo92 Level 214 Broa Kaiser 4
if you have a level 200 paladin you gain 2 atk
if you have a level 200 buccaneer you gain 5 atk

idk where you got this 400
Jun 27 2012
Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.