MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jun 27 12
Bera Fighter
WoodsJr
hey guys! with the new character card system coming out i had a question about how it works. in the patch notes it stats that if you have a paladin, Weapon ATT +0.5/1/1.5/2 per character level. does this mean that if i have a level 200 paladin i will gain 400 attack? that seems a little out of hand. also, i was wondering the same thing about the Buccaneer Bonus damage +2/3/4/5 per character level.
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5
Jun 27 12*
DemethosGMS Brawler
SimpleCrash
Durp my hurping bad.
Jun 27 12*
Renegades Buccaneer
Bradai
Yeah, I don't know. Maybe Nexon just gave up on balancing and just went free for all.
*Edit : Ninja'd, oh well. Would have been cool.
Jun 27 12
Zenith Phantom 4
Virumbrae
MrWoods: hey guys! with the new character card system coming out i had a question about how it works. in the patch notes it stats that if you have a paladin, Weapon ATT +0.5/1/1.5/2 per character level. does this mean that if i have a level 200 paladin i will gain 400 attack? that seems a little out of hand. also, i was wondering the same thing about the Buccaneer Bonus damage +2/3/4/5 per character level.
If it does, then Nexon deserves a roll tide.
Jun 27 12*
Bellocan Blaze Wizard 2
HeilFiare
MrWoods
It's very hard to explain the effects of Paladins, I/L Arch Mages, and Buccaneers.

http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=57159

^^^ The above thread does it well. Read through the posts
Jun 27 12
Khaini Evan 9th Growth
OnyxBarrage
it will be yes added in... like your level = that to 200... you would get a megaload of attack power on your paladin and other else...
Jun 27 12
Zenith Phantom 4
Virumbrae
TurnMeDown: It's been asked quite alot.
I don't understand. If it were like that, then why wouldn't it just say .5/1/1.5/2 like the others?
Jun 27 12
Bera Fighter
WoodsJr
HolyBanish: it will be yes added in... like your level = that to 200... you would get a megaload of attack power on your paladin and other else...
that is absolutely ridiculous if it turns out to be true.
Jun 27 12
Scania Shadower
DELMERVIS
pretty much palis and IL r useless... make a bucc. a lvl 30 bucc would be the same as a lvl 200 PALLY and IL
Jun 27 12
Khaini Evan 9th Growth
OnyxBarrage
MrWoods: that is absolutely ridiculous if it turns out to be true.

yeah smash everything up like a HULK! and hits 999k Nuff said...
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login