MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Jett Good Damage?

MapleStory Forums : Jett : Talk about the Jett Class

Jul 04 12
DemethosGMS Mercedes 3
SheriDOGone
Yeah, I recently Made a Jett, right now its level 28, and I was wondering, is Jett even worth playing?

I mean, He is AWESOME right now, since I can spam Tornado Punch thingy. But later on, Will he still be good?
Hoping to see some High level Jetts, Cya.
POLL - Jett Good Damage?
38% - Yes - - 21 / 55
3% - No - - 2 / 55
58% - Don't Play Jett. - - 32 / 55
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Jul 04 12
ElNido Blade Master
Nitoken
Got mine to 120 for the link skill. The mobility on Jett is amazing, almost worth playing the character just for that aspect alone.
MapleStory Screen: Perfect Bingo Win MapleStory Video: Legacyreborn vs. chaos pierre - 2:26 speed run
Jul 04 12
Scania Phantom 4
AceOfHectik
AugPirate: lol..im not bothering to play it..i got it to lvl 71
ima quit it untill nerf..its kinda stupid to get used to strong dmg thts gonnd get cut down soon

and belive me..they will get nerfd..who else do u know tht can hit 21k at lvl 67 with
ABSOLUTLY NO FUNDING AT ALL

evans...
Jul 04 12
Khaini F/P Arch Mage
UltraBoyZ15
ima quit it untill nerf..its kinda stupid to get used to strong dmg thts gonnd get cut down soon

and belive me..they will get nerfd..who else do u know tht can hit 21k at lvl 67 with

cannoneers...
Jul 04 12
Scania Aran 4
Valtorec

Arans...
MapleStory Screen: Meet my inspiration 2 day MapleStory Video: KMST 1.2.406 Aran Update
Jul 04 12
Khaini Buccaneer
AnaIRelapse

>only being nerfed 2nd and 3rd job
>why bother playing it now
So then you can be 4th job before it gets nerfed? Same logic behind merc / ds...
Jul 04 12
Bera Wind Archer 2
StorgofWind
Darkthrone: >only being nerfed 2nd and 3rd job
>why bother playing it now
So then you can be 4th job before it gets nerfed? Same logic behind merc / ds...

do you mean we should rush into lvl120?
Jul 04 12
Khaini Buccaneer
AnaIRelapse
Brick3868: If you plan on maining Jett you should be 12O asap. Even if you don't plan on maining it for a while, get close then stop.
Jul 04 12
DemethosGMS Mercedes 3
SheriDOGone
Ok... So let's say Jetts get Nerfed...They say it would only be for 2nd/3rd job, so just get a jett to level 120+ before the Nerf, and whalalalalla.

So, is it good at Fourth Job?
Jul 05 12
Khaini Mercedes 4
EmperorTG
SevereEpicz . i meant as a brand new class..and evens have ben week for years..so im not mad they hit 20k..cuz evans wont get nerfd

ClericBoyZ15 . and as u can see....THEY GOT NERFD

Valtorec . again...they deserved it
MapleStory Screen: Maple anime 2
Jul 05 12
Khaini Night Lord
DKamui
I found it boring, and skills are a bit glitchy. Not worth at all. You may quit after reaching 4th job, and cmon, there are better classes to spend mesos with... Pirate revamp will come soon, you better play a regular corsair if you want some pew pew pew action.
MapleStory Screen: Lego mecha prototype
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login