L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
How do you get a Raven Persona for Phantom?
MapleStory Forums : Upcoming MS Content : Talk about upcoming content
Jul 04 12
Bera Aran 4
max7100k
July 12th and 13th I think is when Raven Persona and Phantom is available. I want to get the Raven Persona for my Phantom but I don't know how you get it. Any ideas on how?
New MapleStory Screen: My friends and i together!
Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6
Jul 04 12
Bera Blade Master
YunTheBiader
u make a phantom on july 12th and then u get the box from the event (Hot Day 2) then i think u have to wait a specific day until u can open it and if ur opening the box on ur phantom thief it will give u the Raven Persona. Hope this helps
Jul 04 12
Scania Blade Recruit
Lactide
stefancode: u make a phantom on july 12th and then u get the box from the event (Hot Day 2) then i think u have to wait a specific day until u can open it and if ur opening the box on ur phantom thief it will give u the Raven Persona. Hope this helps

It gives you the hat regardless of what character you are on. You can equip the hat on ANY character but you will gain a stat bonus if you equip it on a PHANTOM.
Jul 04 12
Broa Bishop
HsMulefor13
hot time event.
/end thread
Jul 04 12
Scania Mercedes 4
WittleElf
It's a hot time event and chances are its going to be awarded the same way the jett hot time was awarded.
Jul 04 12
Khaini I/L Arch Mage
Chromatise
It's actually sad that Nexon forces us to use sharing tag in order to have the hat on our phantoms.
Jul 04 12
Bera Phantom 4
StrayZero
kuora: It's actually sad that Nexon forces us to use sharing tag in order to have the hat on our phantoms.

You can't get it on your phantom?
Jul 04 12
Khaini I/L Arch Mage
Chromatise
MistFTW: From what I know we can't, but I'm probably wrong.
Jul 05 12*
Bellocan Demon Slayer 4
Krimed
Hot time is 12-13, you will most likely get the box on the 12th the day phantoms come out and you will be able to open it on the 13th, so you will be able to get it on your phantoms. Same deal with Jett & Thief hats.
Jul 05 12
Scania Mercedes 4
WittleElf
kuora: MistFTW: From what I know we can't, but I'm probably wrong.

I did the same exact mistake with my Jett Hot time. BEFORE you do anything if you plan on getting the hot time on your phantom DO NOT login into any character. Make a phantom get it to lvl 13 or 15 I don't remember which one and then you'll get the option to redeem the hot time box.
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login