BasilMarket

Add a thread

How do you get a Raven Persona for Phantom?

Updates, Patches, Tech Forum Talk about MS Updates, patches, tech

max7100 Level 202 Bera Aran 4
July 12th and 13th I think is when Raven Persona and Phantom is available. I want to get the Raven Persona for my Phantom but I don't know how you get it. Any ideas on how?
Posted: July 2012 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 53

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5 6
stefancode Level 133 Bera Demon Slayer 4
u make a phantom on july 12th and then u get the box from the event (Hot Day 2) then i think u have to wait a specific day until u can open it and if ur opening the box on ur phantom thief it will give u the Raven Persona. Hope this helps
Jul 04 2012
u make a phantom on july 12th and then u get the box from the event (Hot Day 2) then i think u have to wait a specific day until u can open it and if ur opening the box on ur phantom thief it will give u the Raven Persona. Hope this helps [/quote]

It gives you the hat regardless of what character you are on. You can equip the hat on ANY character but you will gain a stat bonus if you equip it on a PHANTOM.
Jul 04 2012
hot time event.
/end thread
Jul 04 2012
It's a hot time event and chances are its going to be awarded the same way the jett hot time was awarded.
Jul 04 2012
It's actually sad that Nexon forces us to use sharing tag in order to have the hat on our phantoms.
Jul 04 2012
MistFTW Level 199 Bera Phantom 4
It's actually sad that Nexon forces us to use sharing tag in order to have the hat on our phantoms.[/quote]

You can't get it on your phantom?
Jul 04 2012
@MistFTW: From what I know we can't, but I'm probably wrong.
Jul 04 2012
Hot time is 12-13, you will most likely get the box on the 12th the day phantoms come out and you will be able to open it on the 13th, so you will be able to get it on your phantoms. Same deal with Jett & Thief hats.
Jul 05 2012
@MistFTW: From what I know we can't, but I'm probably wrong.[/quote]

I did the same exact mistake with my Jett Hot time. BEFORE you do anything if you plan on getting the hot time on your phantom DO NOT login into any character. Make a phantom get it to lvl 13 or 15 I don't remember which one and then you'll get the option to redeem the hot time box.
Jul 05 2012
Phantom comes out on the same day as the Hot **day** event, so you can more than likely get it on your Phantom.
Atleast I think it's called Hot Day the last time I looked at the events tab...[/quote]

It's probably not as likely as you think, who knows what will happen?
Phantom creation glitches, beginner quest glitches yea.. xD
Jul 05 2012
Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5 6

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.