9% total damage
3% all stat
6% total damage

Keep?
Posted: July 2012 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 58

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5 6
attack % increases your range total dmg% increases your total damage.

I wouldn't keep, but that's because I love legendaries.
Jul 05 2012
Neptious Level 178 Bera Evan 10th Growth
I've been wondering myself, but stemming from the names, I believe total damage is better.
I'm no expert, but I think total attack adds +% of your 'base' atk to your total attack which affects your range.
And total damage is basically taking a % of your range and adding it to your total range?

Again, I'm no expert, but that is my theory. P.S. Keep the item.
Jul 05 2012
Difference?

Also I have the following 3 lines of potential on my claw

9% total damage
3% all stat
6% total damage

Keep?[/quote]

Damage and Attack function in nearly identical manners except one Fundamental difference...
Damage benefits your shadow partner MUCH more than attack does. Great weapon % you got there
Jul 05 2012
Lrk77254 Level 161 Zenith Hero
Nope. No difference. In the formulae, everything multiplies, and since multiplication is commutative (ie. order doesn't matter) they end up giving you the same damage boost.

%attk will affect your range and % damage won't, but it won't actually change the damage you do. *Edit: Dreadful wording. They'll both affect your damage in the same way.
Jul 05 2012
daringwaffle Level 207 Khaini Night Walker 4
For nightlords, %dmg and % atk do the same thing because none of your skills give %dmg/% atk

For classes like mercedes that give 45% dmg boost from buffs, % atk on weapons is more effective than % dmg

Basically % atk makes your range higher, %dmg will make your atks higher without increasing your range

IMO %atk>
Jul 05 2012
New Screen: Having fun with xenons+archers
koolmunki Level 208 Scania Night Lord
Damage and Attack function in nearly identical manners except one Fundamental difference...
Damage benefits your shadow partner MUCH more than attack does. Great weapon % you got there[/quote]

what do you mean damage benefits my sp more ?
Jul 05 2012
daringwaffle Level 207 Khaini Night Walker 4
oh yeah just so's ya know, its best to have a mixture of both becaue %atk and %dmg stack multiplicatively
having % atk+% akt or %dmg and %dmg stacks additively
Jul 05 2012
Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5 6

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.