MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

should i put more dex in phantom?

MapleStory Forums : Phantom : Talk about the Phantom Thief Legend

Jul 08 12
Zenith Phantom 3
itshaiku
im new to this new dexless char. first time doin this. wondering, if i should scrolled helm w/ dex or luk for dmg? hope you guys can help me on this, what i need for building dex? thanks
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Jul 08 12
Bellocan Ranger
zTimeIess
well it depends on the equips you can afford.. if i were you considering you are new... buy %luk equips (it doesnt matter how high) and then scroll the gear with dex but do this only when you find out how much dex you need to wear end game cane... and dont forget to choose your base dex wisely too... alot of people end up giving a base dex of 25-50 so when they hit 120 they can wear the end game dagger/claw but then they get more funded and realize they put too much dex...
Jul 08 12
Windia Demon Slayer 4
YokaiSlayers
dont go more than 40 base dex if you do you just ruined it. also like ^^ said it depends on what equips you have/can afford. for example like evo rings and HTP and CZak helm can rlly help! plus the cannoneer skill
Jul 08 12
Bera Blade Master
DongerBlader
Depends on funding
Jul 08 12
Mardia Phantom 4
Beyran
Phantoms have a passive DEX adding skill, why add DEX to it?
MapleStory Screen: Vermillion boars :]
Jul 08 12
Bera Blade Master
FIippincakes
Honestly... Nobody can really help you without us knowing how much funding you have / what you have already.
A dexless Phantom isn't very hard as their beginner skill gives +40 already.

You haven't told us the slightest bit that would help. Do you have a cannoneer? How much funding do you have? What dex equips do you have already? Those 3 are already on need to know basis for helping someone with a low dex thief.
MapleStory Screen: Empress & shinsoo MapleStory Video: Solo Exp Comparison
Jul 08 12
Zenith Phantom 3
itshaiku
Arion: Phantoms have a passive DEX adding skill, why add DEX to it?
actually they dont have passive dex ;].
skill is called devils luk 2nd job phtm.
Jul 08 12*
Windia Mercedes 4
Aratheen
seadat2Q6: actually they dont have passive dex ;].

Dexterous Training: Permanently increase DEX by 40, base avoid by 20%, Dilligence level to 20, and Insight level to 20.

Like Demon slayers 20 ambition + stance, or mercedes 30 charm.
MapleStory Screen: Field AoE Attack Dummy Maple Story: Shade's 109. Where to train? Evo world 5eva? I gue...
Jul 08 12
Windia Demon Slayer 4
YokaiSlayers
seadat2Q6: actually they dont have passive dex ;].

actually your wrong. they get a beginner skill that gives 40 dex.
the 2nd job skill your talking about is for luk
Jul 08 12
Scania Blade Master
vvakizashii
You only really need a high amount dex just to wear the empress gear.
Other equips(dex req), you could easily rack up enough dex from various rings, pendants, hats and etc.
MapleStory Screen: Flying farmer!
PAGE 1 2

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login