L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jul 10 12
Khaini Blade Master
xincr133
my phantom was lv90 and im doing the alien base quest
then i come the the part where u need to get the key while in this robot.
i try to attack it but i cant it keep sayin" unavailible while tranforming"
NOW im stuck in there wastin my CS 2x card. cant go back or forward. i try everything relog/phantom ship skill/town scroll/w8in for 10min for the time run out/ but i still cant get out
PLZ HELP
Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4
Jul 10 12
Bera F/P Arch Mage
Frozenfire20
This I would like to bloody know as well so many bloody issues with this class today Nexon cant fix anything.
New MapleStory Video: Zak solo updated
Jul 10 12
Windia Evan 9th Growth
WisherDreame
You should of known aliens was glitched for phantoms
Jul 10 12
Bera F/P Arch Mage
Frozenfire20
setget: You should of known aliens was glitched for phantoms
Explain how we should have known when there's nothing I see telling us its glitched.
Jul 10 12
Scania Blade Master
coioredeyes
The 'Best thief ever' can't even steal a key :o.
New MapleStory Screen: Blia and jelly coloured New MapleStory Video: 158 UA Corsair Vs Papatulus Jellyshots
Jul 10 12
Bera Buccaneer
Viperactive
shaftkid2: Explain how we should have known when there's nothing I see telling us its glitched.

Its not your fault if you've been grinding away for the past few hours, but there have been numerous posts about it in the last couple of hours.
Jul 10 12
Khaini I/L Arch Mage
Chromatise
lmao you got owned.
Jul 10 12
Scania Mercedes 4
Dansaydees
Even normal atk doesn't work?
Jul 10 12*
Bera F/P Arch Mage
Frozenfire20
exiledsin: Even normal atk doesn't work?

Ya I have tried everything I can think of I am now trying to see if its just a cane issue by giving my phantom my shads dagger to see if he can normal attack with a dagger. And @ above I was grinding @_@ sucks for me.
-EDIT- You can not get people in with you so if someone is willing to test if a dagger works please get back to us @_@
Jul 10 12
Zenith Phantom 4
SicarusSean
shaftkid2: Ya I have tried everything I can think of I am now trying to see if its just a cane issue by giving my phantom my shads dagger to see if he can normal attack with a dagger. And @ above I was grinding @_@ sucks for me.
-EDIT- You can not get people in with you so if someone is willing to test if a dagger works please get back to us @_@

Had the same problem, came on here to see I wasnt the only one having it. I tried equipping a maple glory sword but I still couldnt attack
New MapleStory Screen: Reverse Equinox - ATK 101
PAGE 1 2 3 4

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login